Thursday, December 25, 2008

12th Request to State for Reservations (March 17, 2008)

Please Call ASAP; No Visitation/accomodations‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/17/08 8:23 AM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)


Marie,

I've left messages about the visitation and schedule for this week and I need to know what's going on.

I want to take a bus on Tuesday and stay over Tuesday night, to see Oliver Wednesday a.m. and then go to the hearing that afternoon (if I need to go) and then go to visitation with him the next morning on Thursday and then catch the 12:40 bus Thursday.

If I come over today, I'd have to spend 4 days away from Bellingham and that isn't going to work with my job. I can't just take off Monday and be stuck there until Thursday, with not even internet service to be able to keep up on things.

Please let me know what's going on.

I need to know before 9:00 a.m. and have already left VM and messages last week.



Cameo

No comments: