Thursday, December 25, 2008

Controlling Mother (March 17, 2008)

At this point, my mother writes as if she's a caring, loving, person, and she's not. She never has been, and she puts money before everything, as she did in this situation, putting money ahead of my son's best interests and then claiming I was the one with a problem for wanting to back out because of last-minute advisement by Beaty to do things in a weird way. Not to mention, consulting Cassel about me without my permission or consent. I think, she knew, at this point, they were wrong and yet wanted to cover it with claiming she really cares. This woman is one of the most two-faced individuals I've ever met, and then she turns things around on me, as if I'm the one with issues and they're just standing by ready to help at any moment. Bunch of bullshit. God, does anyone ELSE in this whole world have to deal with SHIT LIKE THIS?!!! or is my family situation unique? I feel alone, like no one has a family as screwed up as mine or parents as controlling and harmful as mine have been:

RE: ‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/17/08 7:32 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


I am wondering if you ever reread what you write to me. Everything you write to me and about me, is negative and controlling.

You call me mixed up, but don't think you have a problem at all, even though I know even Mr. Beaty's secretary thinks your conditions are totally bizarre, and she's a christian. She also thinks it's really sad that you are forcing something like that on me, and she said she would think a mother or parents would want to help their kids, no matter what, and not put conditions on their support. She said you were basically bribing me to do things.

So, maybe you and Dad think you're "just fine" and maybe the people you talk to try to reassure the "big fish in town" that you're really cool, but no one over THERE has heard my side of the story, and I can tell you that when I tell people over here what's going on, they think it's bizarre. All of my best friends and boyfriends have thought you guys are less than perfect too. And I tried to conceal the worst parts about you and they still noticed.

You are deluded to think the Bairds are normal. Even Dad knows they're not "normal" and that they've caused a lot of trouble.

As for not being in Oliver's best interest, and you claiming this shows I'm not putting Oliver first--do you realize that my use of marijuana WAS in his best interest because if I hadn't tried it, I would be stuck with no migraine prevention for the rest of my life?! ANd that affects Oliver. I care enough about the other mothers out there, who struggle with migraines while caring for children and having jobs, to share what I know, in spite of the fact that some people may try to use it against me. Those kinds of people are not the type that I, or this world, should be afraid of. They are destructive and short-sighted, and I'm not going to be bullied around with what short-sighted people try to do to me. It's people like this who try to prevent groundbreaking research and cures, who can't accept the earth is not the center and locus, who are determined to believe it is flat and not round. Hiding my discovery would be self-serving, and I believe it is in my son's best interest to have a role model of courage, who puts enough faith in herself and God to know that the truth, especially when it is such light, should not be concealed.

As for your primary concerns, I know I have never been one. You and Dad have always put yourselves before me OR Levi. Before me AND Levi. You put yourselves first, and then your money, and then after keeping up appearances, you look over to see if me and Levi are doing okay in general. You have always put yourselves first, and not even for the benefit of society or science. Just for you, alone.

Don't tell ME that I don't have Oliver's best interests at heart.

________________________________
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject:
> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:04:09 -0400
> From: dicksiedael@aol.com
>
> Cameo,
>
> I am writing because we got a phone message from you sounding like you were waiting to hear from us regarding
> attorneys or something? I wrote this morning with our decision on that. We won't be paying for any other
> attorneys...period. Mr. Beaty had prepared documents for filing with the court. I don't understand it all, but if
> you want my advice as to what you should do, you should go ahead and have those filed and proceed as you
> agreed to on Friday late afternoon on speaker call in his office. You can choose another course if that's what
> you're determined to do, and honestly, you may have already offended others and delayed to the extent that
> this is no longer possible. I don't know. I do know that you will have to proceed from here without us.
> We aren't playing 'musical attorneys' and also not paying for legal advice that you choose to ignore. I'm sorry,
> but that's how it is.
>
> I got your message saying you hope we can be proud of you for posting about using marijuana. I'm not sure just
> what you want us to be proud of. The marijuana use, or the posting? As to the posting...again, you are going against
> what we've advised you to do and what your attorney has advised...though I'm sure he's not your attorney now since
> even he said you have to agree to not post. Anyhow, I am truly empathatic that you've had to suffer with these
> headaches. I am. I want you to be over them. And perhaps if you were truly in control of your life and could make
> reasonable decisions (like following advice from others) and if you had exhausted all other avenues, I could understand.
> You indicate you discovered it cures your headaches "as a fluke". That indicates that you tried it, and then just 'coincidentally
> realized' that it helps the migraines. I can't condone that. That's just "illegal drug use". You have no prescription, so it's
> illegal. You also admit that 'confessing' to this is not in the best interests of your son. That just shows that you are not
> able to make him a priority in your life...only so long as it doesn't conflict with your own interests and beliefs and desires.
>
> Cameo, we do love you. We just feel you are truly mixed up. You write hateful and obscene and threatening things to us
> telling us how you hate us and will get even with us and try to destroy us; and then in the next minute, you are phoning
> or writing as if nothing has happened and all is well. I really don't think you do realize that you have a problem. I'm not
> sure what the problem is, but you do have one. I'm not saying that to put you down, either, it's because I care and keep
> hoping that you will realize it and 'want' to get some sort of help.
>
> I do believe in prayer, as you know. If you ever get to the point where you want prayer...for your situation, for your
> migraines, for whatever...I'm sure there are churches in the area that would be glad to help. I also know there is a place
> in Bellingham that is a Christian organization called "The Healing Rooms". They have branches all over, there is one in Bellingham
> and I'm sure you could find them on the internet. I don't have any first hand experience, but I know they are available for
> free and willing to pray with any that have needs. You have so many attributes that we ARE proud of, and have been proud of,
> but many of them are getting hidden in the chaff that is overtaking you. We will keep praying for you, and we will always love
> and care for you. Mom

No comments: