Thursday, December 25, 2008

Requested More Visitation with Son (March 17, 2008)

No one to argue for me for more visitation with my son:

Hearing for Cameo/Oliver‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/17/08 8:19 AM
To: beatylaw@aol.com; dicksiedael@aol.com


by the way, if I'm going to be refused help for a private attorney, when that was the deal I made with you in order to agreeing to your conditions, I don't feel obligated to follow through on the conditions I agreed to. I promised to your conditions when you promised to help with other specific things. Now you're saying you're not paying for a private attorney or change of venue or anything, so I don't see what I'm getting out of your conditions.

I haven't signed any retainer with a lawyer either, and I am therefore not obligated to quit writing on a blog. If I sign up with a private lawyer, of course I'll quit writing. Right now, I'm not even REPRESENTED.

You're asking me to throw myself into the lion's den and offering NO coverage or protection for what could happen.

I know this hearing would also allow me to argue for MORE visitation with Oliver and I don't even a lawyer planning to be there with me, to ARGUE for MORE VISITATION.

So I'm not getting anything out of this.

I need a motion for continuance from Beaty and if he doesn't write one, I'm going to have to present all the email documentation to the court (with content redacted) to prove I WAS working with a lawyer whom I thought was representing me in a certain way, and last minute was NOT.

Cameo

No comments: