Friday, December 19, 2008

#13 Billiards Ball (July 7, 2006)

Flag this message
Crap with the FBI and Everyone Else
Friday, July 7, 2006 4:22 PM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
eaglelaw@qwest.net, dslader@spiritone.com, dick.whittemore@bullivant.com
I have talked to some reporters and am coming to the conclusion that the FBI wants to cover it's ass by denying me records, because if they lied to me to tell me I could never the outcome of the investigation of their employees, then tthey probably didn't take me seriously and who knows what slander is out there about me.

Then yesterday someone left a billiards ball, faded red or always orange, with the number 13 at my door. 13 is a gang, Mexican Mafia number. I live in a secured house, with a locked main entrance and two floors. two units downstairs and two above. the guy across my hall didn't own the ball and none of his friends came to visit, and this ball just suddenly appears at my door. someone had to come inside the main entrance, up the stairs, to the end of the hall, to my door. I told the first police guy and he was a total idiot. he didn't even listen. he said, "i'm not taking a complaint about a beach ball; it probably rolled across the yard and just ended up at your door." I had said it was a "pool ball" the the guy thinnks beach ball and assumes my door is outside. the other officers were better and i gave them custody "" of the ball. whatever. it's probably a stupid prank, but i had a weird feeling about it, and then I felt nutso making a report or complaint about it bc there's no lead whatever.

and today i felt the same frustration and helplessness that i felt before my suicide attempt, bc everything always works against me, and even this stupid FBI thing...I have to deal with other people's shit, and no one treats me with the respect that I deserve. I should not be having to chase down records, especially after what i've been through, and doing so, or feeling i have to do so, causes me distress and yet i have no choice, jsut as i have no choice in needing/having to correct inaccurate hospital records and slander/false arrests because of john kaempf and his harassment of me. if i don't clear myself, it only snowballs, as it has already, and not only i,but my son suffers.

at least some reporters helped me today, and gave me directions about how to further proceed in accessing records, which i don't have the time or energy to do. but must do, in my best interest and the interests of oliver. all i know is that something VERY bad and very fishy has been constructed against me and going down. I believe it is worse than even I imagine. I don't even have any idea how bad it is or broad, but I know many people have been involved.

No comments: