Wednesday, December 24, 2008

1st CPS Complaint (Feb. 25, 2008)

RE: Request to Modify Visitation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 2/25/08 4:44 PM
To: Sterbick, Liza (stee300@dshs.wa.gov)

Thank you Liza,

I'll make a note of this. I don't know who is next, in chain of command, after Russ. They are not responding to me, and make me wait almost a week to answer requests, or not at all. I want all CPS matters transfered to Bellingham, which is closer to me and makes more sense.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to make formal complaints and requests for a transfer to higher management, in Seattle or elsewhere, wherever the hub is. This affects me, naturally, but more importantly, this is affecting my son.

Their primary concern should be what is in his best interest, and it is most certaintly NOT in his best interest to have visitations delayed and arrangements for visitation screwed around with. And, why is it in anyone's best interest to lie? Marie lied to me about how I could only get a room at the Red Lion, because of a "contract" and this was when she knew I wanted/needed internet access and this is the only hotel in town practically, that doesn't have it. I told her I need to be in touch with lawyers, my parents, and other professionals, and it would seem they want to interfere with that.

If I do get this transfered, as I hope, I won't be in your department after the court stuff. So, thank you for helping where you could in the interim and if I'm out of this Wenatchee crap soon, take care.

Cameo

Subject: RE: Request to Modify Visitation
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:44:18 -0800
From: stee300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com; SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov; GODJ300@dshs.wa.gov

Ms. Garrett:



I wanted to send you a brief email to advise you that I am not the supervisor of your case and I am not in a position to respond to your phone calls and emails. Each time you email me and call me I forward that information on to the assigned social worker Marie Scanlon and the assigned Supervisor Jennifer Godfrey. The office area administrator is Russ Haugen and you are free to go up the chain of command regarding your case if you are dissatisfied with the management of your case.



In the event of an emergency and your assigned social worker and supervisor are not available, I would be happy to assist you in any way I can. Thank you.



Liza Sterbick, MSW, CWS Supervisor

Wenatchee Children’s Administration

(509) 667-6146

No comments: