Wednesday, December 24, 2008

4 Hours Visitation (Feb. 21, 2008)

Four hours visitation every SEVEN days‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 2/21/08 6:00 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
You should also notice how CPS is only allowing me to see Oliver 4 hours a week, 4 hours every 7 days.

FOUR hours ever 7 days. Oliver is used to being with me all day and all night, and they've restricted me to only FOUR hours every 7 days.

Let's say Oliver is only awake to be with me 12 hours a day. In 7 days, that's a total of 84 hours together. That's not including nighttime. ANd they think it's in his best interest to see me only

FOUR hours every 7 days.

DO YOU EVEN GET IT? They are not trying to facilitate a way for us to be together, they're trying to erase his memory of me and break our bond.

Do you remember what the schools used to do to me in elementary school? Every time I made a good girlfriend, they would separate us into different classes the next year, because they thought it was healthier. You used to comment on it when I was little. I remember this.

And here they claim to be working in my and HIS best interest and they are trying to keep me from him for another full week, and then only want to allow me to see him FOUR hours every 7 days. THat is BULLSHIT.

DAD? Are you even reading this stuff and do you even care? NO ONE IS GOING TO FIX this if you don't step in to help me with a private attorney. A court appointed rep will go along with this kind of arrangement becuase he's not PAID to put time into the case.

Do you even CARE? THe only way this will be fixed, is with good legal counsel.

I hope you're not still thinking CPS is the good guy and that they really care about me and Oliver being together. They DO NOT care. They would just as soon adopt him out right now, and leave him with Holly or some other family.

I had problems with CPS and Wenathcee DSHS for the last 3 years and made complaints against THEM. I have pending complaints against them that haven't even wrapped up yet. They were rude to me and said all kinds of crap. ANd it was CPS that first offered me and Oliver a ONE WAY bus ticket out of the state when the ER doctors were trying to force me and Oliver out of town, because I accused them of being unprofessional and violating HIPPA by faxing my medical records around town.

These people do not want to hlep me, they want to punish me.

You're either for me or against me and I need to know if you're on their side or mine. You cannot ride the fence on this one. CPS doesn't care about me OKAY????

No comments: