Wednesday, December 24, 2008

For Oliver--purpose of email documentation

People didn't believe me, about what was going on before my son and I were subjected to the effects of a magnetic pulse. So I posted email, showing I had warnings my life was in danger. I posted email I'd sent to groups who were liable for covering and concealing crime, and then I had the evidence that Wenatchee doctors tried to prevent me from getting diagnostics. I've claimed to have done everything for my son, and to try to work with CPS, so I'm putting this evidence online. I'm also putting evidence of how hard I tried to get help from my own family, because someday my son may be interested in how hard his mother fought for him. Finally, I will put evidence of email to CPS and public defenders, my repeated requests to be given copies of discovery PRIOR to any hearings.

No comments: