Wednesday, December 24, 2008

6th Request to State for Discovery (Feb. 29, 2008)

Documentation of Phone Calls/Requests for Discovery‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/29/08 10:49 AM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)



I would like to document that after I spoke to Marie and was again refused discovery, I then spoke with Jennifer Godfrey who made excuses for the delay and claimed CPS needed more time and wouldn't give me a timeline as to when I would get the discovery, and I then asked to be put into Russ' voicemail and left him a message.

Based on the way CPS has been jerking me around with discovery, and lying to me and jerking me around with arrangements to visit my son (and delaying), and the disrepectful way transportation and accomodations have been arranged with no prior notice, I believe I or my attorney will be able to prove intentional infliction of emotional distress, an attempt to harass me and provoke me to distress or reaction, and bad faith, and a violation of the legal responsibility they have to MY SON to act in his best interest and faciliate cooperation and reunion with the family.

Cameo

No comments: