Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oliver Gets Bruises Out of my Care (Feb. 29, 2008)

My son had bruises all over his face when I saw him. I was told later, he had a temper tantrum and hit himself against the stove. I am told the tantrums began when he was removed from me:

RE: tried to call‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/29/08 10:17 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com



Change of venue is not just "filling out a form". You have to make an argument, a legal argument, before the court, and schedule a separate hearing for it, and have evidence gathered to support your REASONS for change of venue. It's not just "filling out a form".

I want to talk to Dad tonight. I haven't talked to Dad for a long time and I want to talk to him and tell him how Oliver was when I visited him, what CPS is telling me, how they lied in Canada (if he wants to know) and what this private attorney can do.

HE can get OLIVER BACK almost IMMEDIATELY. No Wenatchee lawyer will.

I already TOLD you, I have ALREADY worked with the Wenatchee public defenders and they tried to get me to take a guilty plea, and threatened me and I know from both other people, and the ACLU case, AND personal experience, they CANNOT be trusted. aNd you're telling me to go along with them.

Those Wenatchee public defenders, when I was in jail, were even telling me from the beginning they couldn't even see me for at least 2 weeks, when they're supposed to meet you right away. I KNEW the law so I demanded someone get their butt over there and they DID. But then they stalled and delayed and tried to get me to do things that were BAD and would have affected my entire life.

Now, you are asking me to take a Wenatchee attorney who would affect not just MY entire life, but Oliver's entire life.

By the way, Oliver had all these bruises on his face when I saw him. A bruise on the edge of his ear which was dark purple, a purple bruise under his chin and one that ws new on his cheek. He never had bruises on his face when he was with me. Never. I'd like to know how he got them? temper tantrum that someone didn't supervise? dog bite? or what?

And I absolutely do not condone ANY form of corporal punishment by the Avilas. AT ALL.
________________________________
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: Re: tried to call
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:09:02 -0500
> From: dicksiedael@aol.com
>
> Hi. Locklyn had said getting change of venue is mostly 'filling out a form'. I'm sure reasons have to be put on the form and a case, more or less made, but a court appointed attorney CAN apply for change of venue at least according to Locklyn;

No comments: