Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CPS Asks Me To Miss Bus (Feb. 29, 2008)

Marie‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/29/08 11:51 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


Marie told me to just drop into Wenatchee,after having 2 days to book a room in advance, and that THEN they'd tell me where I was going. She booked a room for hours after I arrived by bus, or was expected to arrive. It was Red Lion, which they knew I didn't want and which they do NOT have a "contract" with. They knew I prefered Holiday Inn or Coast Inn because I needed to be in touch with lawyers and for work, and these hotels have a business center. They spent $111 for a room at Red Lion, to prevent me from having internet access OR even LOCAL phone access, instead of $70 for a room at either HOliday Inn or Coast Inn. It was far cheaper to put me at another hotel.

She also told me over a week ago that she had discovery to send to my lawyer. I said I was the lawyer for now and I had a right to it (which is true) so I asked her to fax it to me. The attn. general agreed that I had a right to discovery and told her to give it to me, and then backed down and sent another email stating things had to be "redacted" first to protect names of witnesses.

She delayed giving me discovery for over 3-4 days. It doesn't take that long to redact information. They just don't want to give it to me, and don't want me to know how bad it is.

Marie told me personally, with another CPS worker standing next to her, that if I showed up at their office that afternoon, she would hand over the discovery personally. She tried to convince me that if I missed my bus back to Bellingham, she would give me the discovery. I went back to Bellinghma, and then called her this morning to ask her to fax the discovery over. She lied to me AGAIN, and claimed it wasn't "ready" and she had "no idea" when it would be ready.

No comments: