Wednesday, December 24, 2008

9th Request For Reservation (March 10, 2008)

RE: No Hotel Reservation In Place‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/10/08 12:07 PM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)

Marie,

I am now at a computer. Does the Holiday Lodge have a shuttle? Please let me know as I won't have transportation to CPS.

Also, it appears you were able to make this reservation with the Holiday Lodge sometime after I left my email message with you that I'd checked and there was no reservation for me, and the time you sent this email. So, sometime within the last couple of hours.

Therefore, this could have been done earlier and it wasn't done. You already had an account with the Lodge and I let you know last week and earlier that I couldn't get into the Red Lion.

I was also promised, by Russ, that someone would look into putting me up at the Coast Inn or Holiday Inn Express, both of which are CHEAPER, HAVE A SHUTTLE, and have the internet accomodations that help me with my job away from home and staying connected to my attorney and other business. It has been at least 2 weeks since I was promised someone would look into getting me into the Holiday Inn or Coast Inn with direct account set-up. Please let me know what is going on.

Also, I have not received any information whatever about how long my visitation is with my son tomorrow because the monitor was telling me they were trying to schedule for 2 days back to back again, because it is clear my son needs freedom from being closeted in a tiny room for 4 hours at a time. This will be copied to Mr. Beaty.

Cameo

Cameo


> Subject: RE: No Hotel Reservation In Place
> Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:56:07 -0700
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com
>
> Cameo - I have arranged for you to stay at the Holiday Lodge tonight. They are at 610 N Wenatchee Ave. 663-8167
>
> I have switched your reservation due to the fact that you told me you do not yet have a credit card that will allow you to stay at the Red Lion.
>
> Until further notice, this is where you will be staying for your visitation. They do not require a credit card in order to check in.
>
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Marie Scanlon
> Social Worker III
> Wenatchee DCFS
> (509) 667-6142
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
> Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 9:12 AM
> To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA)
> Cc: dicksiedael@aol.com; beatylaw@aol.com
> Subject: No Hotel Reservation In Place
>
>
>
> Marie,
>
> I just called 4 hotels in the last 5 minutes and NONE of them have reservations in place for me:
>
> I called the Red Lion, the Holiday Inn Express, the Holiday Lodge, and the Coast Inn and NONE of them have reservations for me.
>
> I told you I have to catch a bus by early this morning if I go into Wenatchee,and told you I would NOT be allowed to stay at the Red Lion next day and that last time they specifically told me they were making an exception.
>
> You have had a week's notice about when my next visitation would be and you set up only a bus ticket and no hotel room.
>
> Last time, I got into Wenatchee after business hours and had no one to call because the CPS office was closed. This happened the time before too.
>
> I'm not willing to come to Wenatchee when I don't have a place to stay and would be homeless for a night and out on the streets.
>
> Cameo
>

No comments: