Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Letter to Lawyer About CPS Bullying (March 10, 2008)

CPS Interference With Visitation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/10/08 9:24 AM
To: beatylaw@aol.com; dicksiedael@aol.com
Cc: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)


Dear Mr. Beaty,

I am going to forward to you some of the correspondence I've had with CPS, which documents my numerous attempts to have accomodations for room and bus reservations in place before leaving Bellingham.

I told CPS last week that the hotel they kept putting me was going to require a credit card or debit card down to even check into a room, and that they made an "exception" last time. Marie tried to tell me to get a debit card on Friday of last week and there was no way to do this last minute, over a weekend when I don't have a bank account, and have to catch a ride early this morning to get into town to take a bus to Wenatchee. I sent several emails to CPS about this and they have not answered or fixed this. I get into Wenatchee after business hours and won't be able to call anyone once I'm in town and if I don't have a room, I'll be on the streets with no forewarning.

I also was promised discovery by CPS over almost 3 weeks ago and they have continued to stall and delay, and promised they would put it in the mail last week, on Thursday, and nothing has arrived in the mail.

They have lied to me every time I talk to them, and tell me to cooperate when they jerk me around. I have cooperated and jumped through all of their hoops even though they treated me with disrepect and disregarded the right of my son to see his mother in an expedient fashion from the beginning. They refuse to cooperate with me.

I am going into town to take a bus, for the THIRD time, to see my son, with no arrangements for accomodations set up ahead of time, and with concern that they will attempt to put me at the Red Lion again, knowing I won't be able to check in, and try to blame ME for not having a "debit card" when I had no way of getting one with short notice and without transportation to go to a bank and open an account in time.

I do not want to be homeless and out on the street when I get into Wenatchee and yet if I do not catch this bus, I will not get to see my son this week and CPS will blame ME and use it as an excuse to try to use against me.

Will someone please call CPS and make sure that I have a reservation in place somewhere, that I can actually get into tonight? Also, I have specifically told CPS, for 3 weeks, that the Holiday Inn and Coast Inn, have business centers which have internet, which I need for work away from home, and the rooms are half the cost of what CPS pays for Red Lion. They've had over 3 weeks to arrange for direct pay at another hotel.

When I get into town, I won't even know where I'm going, unless I can get to a library inbetween a bus layover and check my email before CPS business is closed. I don't have a cell phone and can't make a bunch of payphone calls to find out if one of a possible 4 or more hotels has a reservation for me. As of right now, not one hotel, including Red Lion, has a reservation in place.

I will also need arrangments with some family to go through boxes to obtain all of my medical records to bring to the law office this week.

Cameo

No comments: