Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Evidence of State Interference with Computer (March 10, 2008)

This is a document with a witness named at the bottom...I was at a "worksource" station at the Everett, Washington bus/train stop where I had to get off before transfering to Wenatchee bus. They have computers there but you have to sign into the State of Washington database with your name and social security number and then you log onto one of their computers. After I sent my email to CPS (the state) about being at a computer, I started having problems with the computer I was on. Remote control stuff. Arrow moving all over without me and it wasn't happening to anyone else's computer. If someone had somehow accessed what computer I was using without knowing it was a state owned computer, and was messing around with me, they didn't realize I was sitting with witnesses present. This was one time no one could say I was "delusional" and showing signs of paranoia. I sent copies of this to AG Caballero. He did his best to screw me:

migraine and marijuana‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/10/08 2:03 PM
To: cameocares@live.com
Between 1:30 p.m. or earlier and now, have had interference with my computer at worksource. Looked at other computers next to mine and they are not having the same problems. Others have noted what is happening on my computer. The arrow is moving without my using the mouse, and I am disabled from using certain functions on the computer. I stood up and went all the way around the room where these computers are and no one was on the page I have been on.

dawntomasevich@yahoo.com,

Dawn noticed the arrow moving around and watched and saw that my paste function was disabled at worksource station.

No comments: