Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Evidence of State Interference with Computer 2 (March 10, 2008)

arrows moving‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/10/08 2:18 PM
To: cameocares@live.com
Asked woman at worksource how arrow could be moved or someone would have access to this particular computer and she said only the receptionists at the front desk. However, when it was happening, I was looking back at their desk and they were away and not doing anything on the computer. I was then told it would have to be an IT or tech person who knew the number of the computer I was on (each computer here is numbered) My number is 20664. She said they take the number and then can even work from another site. However, I'm quite sure it wasn't an IT person but probably someone outside of the building here, manipulating from their car or other close proximity. I walked around the room when it happened and got the email address of a woman who saw what was happening on only my computer. After I wrote down her email address, in the last email, someone THEN, after a half hour of tampering with my computer, suddenly put up a "this computer is for work related searches only sign". It wasn't a front desk receptionist who was tampering with the computer for over a half an hour, and when I showed a supervisor what was going on she said it didn't sound like something a regular worker could do by mistake.

Anyway, got a statement from a witness, since I've had so many problems in the past with this sort of thing.

No comments: