Wednesday, December 24, 2008

8th Request to State for Reservation (March 10, 2008)

No Hotel Reservation In Place‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/10/08 9:12 AM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)
Cc: dicksiedael@aol.com; beatylaw@aol.com

Marie,

I just called 4 hotels in the last 5 minutes and NONE of them have reservations in place for me:

I called the Red Lion, the Holiday Inn Express, the Holiday Lodge, and the Coast Inn and NONE of them have reservations for me.

I told you I have to catch a bus by early this morning if I go into Wenatchee,and told you I would NOT be allowed to stay at the Red Lion next day and that last time they specifically told me they were making an exception.

You have had a week's notice about when my next visitation would be and you set up only a bus ticket and no hotel room.

Last time, I got into Wenatchee after business hours and had no one to call because the CPS office was closed. This happened the time before too.

I'm not willing to come to Wenatchee when I don't have a place to stay and would be homeless for a night and out on the streets.

Cameo

No comments: