Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mom, CPS is Not the "Good Guy" (March 10, 2008)

Hello?‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/10/08 8:30 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


Hi,

I'm supposed to go to Wenatchee today but again, CPS has been screwing around with me. I wish you would stop making excuses for them and believe me. I'm going to have to send you copies of all the email I've sent them, asking them to please let me know what is going on, and to please give me at least 12 hours advance notice.

They have completely disregarded me and disrespected me. I REALLY wish you would stop making excuses for them because it's not helping.

They have STILL not given me the discovery they promised to give me over 2 weeks ago, wihch they keep lying to me about, and keep screwing up my hotel accomodations and arrangments, giving me ZERO notice and disrespecting the fact that I have a job.

Anyway, when I'm in Wenatchee this time, I need to get things out of storage. I need my medical records so I'll have to be able to get to boxes and go through them. The lawyer needs this and it will save money. I also need my computer.

Please let me know who can give me a ride to wherever my stuff is and help me with this. I don't have any transportation to do this and Holly won't be able to take me when she has Oliver and there's a restraining order.

I absolutely MUST have my medical records, and probably my computer too.

Cameo

No comments: