Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Computer Dysfunction

If there are some pauses, it's because we're having new computer problems here with viruses. It's been this way since the day the firewall kept going off and we had to turn it on over and over and there were the virus/spyware warnings. I don't know. Something just happened, well, there have been pop-up virus things and then just now it kept saying we were disconnected from the server, over and over and you couldn't click the off boxes fast enough...they just multiplied so I had to turn everything off and start over.

I'm listening to lastfm.com Lenny Kravitz radio. Really good. So far, like every single song. Really, really good stuff. YAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaY. I guess it's the simple things in life that thrill me. "Freedom" by George Michael just came on. Why the hell I'm noting this I don't know. Been sad all day, and cried about my son and everything that's happened. Just in a daze, and very sad. But this song makes me happy.

No comments: