Friday, December 19, 2008

All I Need to Know

Well, I'm done for awhile today. I found out all I need to know for now. I have absolute proof I had true seizures, not pseudo-seizures, and that the loss of periods was during this time and has continued and is correlated to true seizure.

I also have proof I was prone to seizure, but only symptomatic seizure, caused by very specific things, as in high school it was probably low sodium and/or glucose from the loss of fluid in running competitively.

My other set of seizures was extreme and a known trigger to seizure is magnetic pulse, which is also what enabled someone to do the computer and electronic harassment. Because of the triggers, I had actual seizures which damaged my fertility and I am showing every sign of perimenopause.

I got pregnant and then lost that baby when it might be the last time I'm able to get pregnant, because of Wenatchee's refusal to admit they were wrong. Because of this, and because I knew THEY were wrong when they said I never had what I described as seizure symptoms, and because I knew I had fractures and broken bones from childbirth, I had an MRI, to try to SAVE my baby in case things were getting worse. Instead, my baby died, and it was because of pain I had from prolapse, which Washington state doctors totally minimized, all being part of the same HMO, and which other doctors in Maryland say I have a lawsuit for.

I have more than one fucking lawsuit.

Give me my son back.

Judge Hotchkiss, if you're reading any of my posts, you're going to read this one, and you're pretty much going to figure out the quickest way to give my son back to me when I return to Wenatchee, to minimize the continued liabilities of the county and your friends.

At this point, getting a contradictory "analysis" from a Wenatchee psych eval, is just going to make Wenatchee look even worse, and, just as the hospital lost their privileges for treating head injuries, because of ignorance and arrogance, there may be others in that town who are in danger of losing their jobs and reputations, especially for the cover-up and drastic and desperate attempts to get me back into the state to control their damages and liabilities.

If the hospital would dispute I had migraines, after seeing two neurology reports confirming I had migraines, they will dispute the fact my son and I suffered at childbirth, unnecessarily, and they will also dispute my seizures and claim they didn't have any need to do diagnostics when I kept going to ER for help.

As for my compulsive writing and "outbursts"--YOU try acting normal when you're having seizures and when you're being refused treatment AGAIN. YOU try acting normal after the state takes your son whom you know you provided excellent care for, and who misses and needs his mother.

My son is the one who has suffered the most.

And because of that, I pray to God that those of you who contributed to his suffering, are forced to pay.

No comments: