Friday, December 19, 2008

I Prayed For My Informant

I got home from having coffee and thought about a man I'd seen, who came in and was watching me closely and I just thought, it could be anyone, who comes forward for me and my son, and I'd never know, by looking at them, what information they might have that could help us.

I thought, I should pray for them. I have before, but in general. Today, I felt, there is someone already. Someone has either come forward for us or is just on the brink. I feel very strongly, with zero evidence, but I feel like God has picked this person out and has been working on them.

So I prayed a little bit ago, and I prayed God would bless them and forgive them and I prayed for protection for them and their family. I don't care if it's someone who directly was involved, or someone who was sort of just an accomplice or knew about something, it doesn't matter to me. I have this feeling of absolute peace and forgiveness for the person who stands up for me and my son, because I know God will bless that person, and I know they are key to helping my son. I don't hate this person at all, I just feel like God has given me the ability to have 100% grace for them, because if they are willing to come forward, I know I can move forward with my life and my son will be free to, and can get the help he needs for his injuries.

Maybe there is more than one informant. If so, those who could be in danger, I would want protection for. But when I prayed tonight, it was very odd. The prayer went straight to my heart and came from my heart, and I just feel God completely took that prayer and that it is going to touch someone.

It was the strongest impression I've had in prayer, in a very, very, long time. I felt like, as I was praying for THAT person, they were praying for me, which sounds odd, but I don't know how to describe how I felt. It was like I felt someone was interceding for me, at the very moment I was praying for this informant.

I felt like this prayer went somewhere, and I repeat, I want full witness protection for this family, if they request it, and a full pardon because I will be very thankful to have someone brave enough to do this for me and my son.

I don't care what their position or stature, I want them to know they are going to be rewarded for doing the right thing.

No comments: