Friday, December 19, 2008

What I am Right About

1. I'm right about my damages from a traumatic injury
2. I'm right about my symptoms being real and they fit criteria for true seizures
3. I'm right about my son's loss of speech (to gibberish) and difficulties and his need for diagnostics OUTSIDE of Washington state,
4. I'm right about the computer hacking and others have witnessed hacking on computers I'm on.
5. I'm right about the link between my health problems and computer problems.
6. I'm right about the fact medical professionals deliberately lied about my damages and slandered me to prevent me from getting diagnostics to sue them with.
7. I'm right CPS and Wenatchee medical professionals, and the state, withheld evidence from court, and also stalled and delayed on services when I requested they be done in the D.C. area 2 months ago.
8. I'm right that my civil rights were violated in the refusal to follow rules of civil procedure.
9. I'm right that I was discriminated against for physical disability and that others wanted to paint me as crazy instead, to avoid further liability.

No comments: