Friday, December 19, 2008

Prolapse and High Risk Pregnancy, Including Death

And even the OBGYN at Wenatchee Valley Medical said my prolapse wasn't normal for my age, fitness prior to pregnancy, and having only one child. She told me I would be a very high risk pregnancy, to even CARRY, because of PROLAPSE, and this was true and my baby died because of it, because of the severe pain I couldn't explain but which was real, because of prolapse.

I had severe pain after only one month of pregnancy. Only ONE month when it shouldn't have affected hardly anything. By two months, I couldn't do my job anymore and was in constant pain with walking or standing. I couldn't poop because of it, and the prolapse caused collapse of the uterus into the rectum wall, which trapped things. I didn't even have to tone to TRY to get it out. It only would have gotten worse.

I asked that Wenatchee doctor if she thought I could even get pregnant, and she said probably, but it would be high risk to even CARRY. And she was right, and the doctors in Maryland were right--I have a fucking case for medical malpractice and I'll list the loss of my baby on my damages sheet. My son needs diagnostics as well and has problems, and he is going to get his own lawsuit. I will see to it.

I wrote this already--I'm just repeating it.

No comments: