Friday, December 19, 2008

Definition of Perimenopause, for Wenatchee Know-it-alls

I just read too, that perimenopause precedes menopause by about 4 years. So I may have only 3 years left to be able to get pregnant.

Perimenopause is defined as the onset of irregular menses, with or without hot flashes. I already have that. I've had 8 months of irregular menses, highly irregular, and yet I somehow still got pregnant, and I probably only have 3 more years left to be able to have any chance at all, before menopause. I would be hitting menopause earlier than even most epileptics, at the age of 37.

There is proof that seizures contribute to hormonal imbalance and early onset of perimenopause.

So this is what I get for being an activist.

If anyone even dares try to contradict me, on what the truth is, and the truth of what I experienced, and the computer hacking, and my loss of periods and the seizures, I will fucking knock you out at this point.

I have suffered from a LOT of bullshit, and at this point, I'm getting my confirmation from doctors, going straight into Wenatchee, and I'm taking my son STRAIGHT BACK OUT.

I am proving I was discriminated against for a physical disability which became symptomatic with the same magnetic pulse used to hack on my stuff and cause electrical problems.

I am suing CPS for not offering services prior to taking my son and for Wenatchee's refusal to do diagnostics when I was in ER, several times, presenting symptoms of seizure and describing all these things, for which I was ignored. I asked, several times, for someone to please do an MRI of my head or EEG because I promised them they would find something. Instead, they wanted to lock me up without having EVIDENCE that it WASN'T something else.

By the same token, CPS took my son from me and caused severe trauma to me and my son, when they did NOT have the right and when I had DONE all I could do to get the REAL "services" I needed, which was medical care and diagnostics for me and my son.

CPS didn't offer any of these services. They went against their own rules and violated procedure and my son's rights, and my rights, based on their assumptions and slander by doctors who knew I was going to sue them for medical malpractice, which is something Washington doctors said wasn't a "problem" but every other doctor says I should sue.

And even the OBGYN at Wenatchee Valley Medical said my prolapse wasn't normal for my age, fitness prior to pregnancy, and having only one child. She told me I would be a very high risk pregnancy, to even CARRY, because of PROLAPSE, and this was true and my baby died because of it, because of the severe pain I couldn't explain but which was real, because of prolapse.

No comments: