Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Almost Passed Out (Jan. 15, 2008)

Still wondering why narcotics don't work and almost passing out:

Almost Passed Out; Need Advice‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 1/15/08 3:50 PM
To: sfreed@wvmedical.com; pfarmer@wvmedical.com
Dr. Freed,

I have not taken more than 2 of these "Percocet" total in the last 3 days, and along with that I've taken very small minimal amounts of other things.

I am having very serious withdrawal and it's not narcotic. I don't care what it is, one way or the other, but I just woke from a nap with my son, with severe pain, and I almost passed out.

My eyes feel different, and I am not kidding--I still feel like passing out. I was shaking (my arms and hands) about 2 hours ago and I took a small amount of OTC, but just now I took an 1/8 of a Percocet to minimize withdrawal of this crap.

The other thing is that my heart is racing, thumping in my chest. I've never had my heart start racing withdrawing from Percocet.

I almost called an ambulance because I just about passed out before calling Pam, but decided to take a little more Percocet instead. But I decreased my intake from 4 pills a day to 2 pills in the last 3 days. I feel sick and weak when I'm inbetween taking a tiny fragment of a pill.

There is no way it's a narcotic, but that's beside the point. I don't want to die or pass out and be unable to call for help. You need to tell me what's going on, because I plan to continue this, taking very little, until I'm taking nothing at all, hopefully within 7 days.

No, I'm not going to your clinic again or seeing you again. But I deserve some answers while I'm on this, which YOU prescribed.

Cameo

No comments: