Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cameo's Loss of Speech (Jan. 14, 2008)

I seriously thought someone had given me bad meds against my will. I accused Freed of things wrongly, because there WERE problems, but I didn't have an explanation for it. I figured, if everyone said I needed mental help, maybe they'd given me meds without my consent last minute. I knew about magnetic pulse but didn't know enough. I didn't know how it fit every single description of pain and how it added up. I thought maybe it caused an environment for hacking and some spinal pain or loss of menstruation, but I was confused about radiation and magnetic pulse and how they're different. I didn't realize a magnetic pulse would explain every single symptom I reported. Here, I describe how I was becoming unable to speak or write. ANd I remember this. I remember it was very, very, odd, and that I almost felt paralyzed and I knew it was real. It was not in my fucking head. And if this affected me it definitely affected my son's ability to talk and would be somewhat easier for him to talk now, though I believe he has lasting damage. I can tell that I do. I don't have normal periods anymore and other things:


Human Rights Abuse Under Color of Law‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 1/14/08 8:14 AM
To: sfreed@wvmedical.com; pfarmer@wvmedical.com; rbennett@wvmedical.com; dicksiedael@aol.com
Dr. Freed,

I have reported to you several organizations and will be contacting further lawyers to file a lawsuit against you and your clinic, for, among other things, unlawful administration of what I believe were antipsychotic medications and/or other things, without my informed consent, under color of law.

My damages from the last several months cannot be compensated. There is no dollar amount that could compensate me for the pain and suffering I and my son went through.

Others who were involved will be named as well. I have already contacted organizations which are completely outside this area, which specialize in human rights, abuses of psychiatry and administration of medication abuses, and others. I am not taking any of your crap, or any of the crap that may be found in Wenatchee, and demand your immediate and full compliance in naming the medications and dosages I was on in the last 3-4 months. I was lied to and told they were narcotics and trusted you. Your medications reduced me to an animal, incapable of scraping herself off of the floor, or even being able to articulate what was going on. My brain was paralyzed and as weak as my body, and I had severe, severe pain. I couldn't even speak until a week ago, or find the STRENGTH to even look up my blog. The motivations of others were to put me under chemical restraint and it was an abuse of discretion, abuse period, and done under color of law. This was a direct attack against freedom of expression, and the motives were retaliatiatory.

Not only are you going to Hell, I hope God makes your life, and the lives of others, a true living Hell on earth for you for what you did and have done. I made some specific requests in my prayers to God last night, as to how He could best avenge me. God has seen everything and He WILL REPAY.

Cameo

No comments: