Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Science Of Waves & Equipment (Jan. 9, 2008)

More discoveries by me, but I still didn't have it all figured out yet:

Science of Waves and Density and Color of Law‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 1/09/08 2:45 PM
To: rbennett@wvmedical.com; sfreed@wvmedical.com; pfarmer@wvmedical.com
P.S.

Horizontal waves affect the back, pelvis and spine, accoding to my medical and scientific research, because of the densitites. Different waves affect and are drawn to different parts of the body because of density.

And, I found out, law enforcement would be most likely to have the kind of equipment that could do this. Even state troopers have magnetic dishes that can be pointed at a house and enable someone to do the hacking and turn electrical things on. If it's not RF or something affecting the RF. I have had problems with the FBI and police. If they were investigating me for any reason, and wanted access to my computers, they could do this. Otherwise, it would have to be someone with a lot of money and time who just wants to harass me and in that case I can only imagine someone from the Catholic church. With law enforcement, one can be both Catholic and law enforcement. If the right peolpe wanted to make up an excuse, under color of law, to intercept my communications, they could do it, and even claim immunity for any damages resulting from their actions.

I am told by the computer tech I spoke with, who the police in Wenatchee told me to call, that for someone to turn my son's electronic toys off and on (which are battery operated), it would be something extremely strong. He said even to get on a desktop, it would have to be extraordinarily powerful to be possible, and he said it would have to be even more powerful to affect battery operated things that are not even plugged into the wall. He said it could be done by sending out a "pulse".

I'm quite sure anyone in law enforcement would like to discount the pain and suffering of me and my son. They would like to blame organophosphate or lead poisoning, wouldn't they? Anyone else doing it, would be doing something outside color of law and without any legal protection. They would be doing something illegal.

I can quite imagine someone from the Catholic church making up an excuse to investigate me, claiming I "hate" catholics and try to find out their names and addresses or religion, and they're afraid I'm going to "do something". To deflect from the harassment that's leveled against me and my need to know who I'm dealing with to avoid those individuals. But someone making these claims could try to involve FBI or state or local police, and claim I'm potentially dangerous. They could claim they need to get into my computers to find out "what she's up to". Which would also explain why I never had problems online looking up medical conditions, but always had problems with the page redirecting when I was trying to look someone up and find a little more public information/records about them.

It seems to me that there's a major lawsuit coming down the pipe if I can find the right lawyer. If law enforcement did this, they have to document it, unless they're some kind of special intelligence, or like the FBI, claims it's high security or cannot be revealed.

My son has been harmed. I have been harmed. And I have proof that dangerous means were used to obtain a frivolous end. Who are the crazy people, really?

Cameo

No comments: