Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Broken Promises (Feb. 22, 2008)

My mother writes about my "filthy" house but she exaggerates some and always has, her whole life, and she is also not correct on it. THe only time it was bad was when I was extremely ill and CPS gave me 3 days to clean and I asked for help bc I was too sick to even clean. If I left the house with my son, the pain lessened. But when we were there, we were not okay. We were ill. Anyway, more evidence of the exhaustive attempts I made to get family support and the promises they made (which they broke..here, she promises to pay for testing, but later backs out):

RE: writing‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/22/08 2:05 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
I'm not going to say it again: I have taken higher levels of narcotics with zero pain. It wasn't the narcotics, period. I've had Oxycontin in the past, which is much stronger and powerful and is the SAME narcotic but only strnger and there was no reaction. I also had my narcotics at the same dosage for almost one full year and only in the last 4 months did I have the unexplained pain wihch is why I wondered if something had been changed on me. Period. Not saying it again. When the normal stuff didn't work and pain was so extreme, I tried to add a little wine to see if it helped, or over the counter meds. nothing helped. THe pain was the same.

To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: writing
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:41:42 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

Has your house ever been filthy? yes...when we were there, film and filth all over kitchen table, floors, etc. When I cleaned your apartment? Filth ...especially kitchen. Have you ever taken excessive narcotics? Yes. At least if your blogs and emails are to be believed. You indicate right in one or some of the blogs that since you don't think the pills are even what they SAY they are, that you're taking up to 3x the prescribed amount, plus over the counter stuff, plus at night, anyhow, wine. I'd say that's excessive. And drugs can have all kinds of side effects, some more some less, on some people different than others and in some people sudden onset of side effects where previously none. Was it drugs causing you pain? I sure as heck don't know, but it could be. It's a lot more plausible than the type of radiation you sugggest. If someone wanted to go to THAT much effort to silence you, or make folks doubt you because of what you know, or whatever, it would be easier, cheaper, quicker, and probably less risky even to just get some ....well, basically a "hit man" to do you in! Or slip a deadly dose of something in your milk or juice or whater or whatever when they came in your home...you said they had been in your house? If not, they could get in.... LOTS of ways to silence you that would be extreme but nowhere more extreme if AS extreme as you suggest. I believe you that something was making you sick. I just don't believe it to be what you think. HOWEVER, since you believe it so adamantly, I'm willing to pay for testing...at least if testing is considered reliable and if it's not exhorbitant in cost, so we'll see. I still don't think if it DID show up that it just 'gets oliver back', but again...we'll see......



-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 1:27 pm
Subject: RE: writing

I'm not going to comment until I get radiation testing. I know what was happening, and I've tried to explain to you how bad it was. My house has been cluttered before, but never FILTHY to where I could raise a finger and I have never been in that kind of pain before. Also, I have never taken "excessive narcotics". You need to get that idea out of your mind. I took medicatoins which were doctor prescribed and which are on the very low scare of strength. And I needed them because of pain, not addiction. There is nothing wrong with me now and you don't realize how strange that is. I know what was happening to my COMPUTERS and the only way someone could have hacked on the way they were, is by radiation, and it also explains why BOTH ME AND OLIVER suffered with pain. Do you understand me? Oliver woke at night with PAIN and would sit up and hold his head, crying and bent over, the same time I was feeling pain but made no noise. He twitched beside me all night when I was also twitching, and our twitching was not random but AT the same time and synchronized like something was affecting him the exact same time it affected me. It also happened in our apartment and radiation can be directed to a specific focal point and not affect other people. The bedroom window faced the street and there was nothing between the rooms. Also, I know it was happening, low level, starting in Portland, and I believe someone just decided to UP the ante later, and really cause the pain and suffering later. But I had the same physical symptoms including bruising, large bruises, diarrhea and nausea, and then when I lef tthe site where it would happen, I always got bronchitis. I have medical records which show chrnoic bronchitis when I was going from Portland to Wenatchee on a commute, when I was only getting sick in Portland and not Wenatchee. I would get sick (bruises, severe fatigue, and ache) in Portland, drive to Wenatchee and get bronchitis. This happens after radiation. Radiation actually cures or can help bronchitis but when it's removed, you're more susceptible. When I left Wenatchee with Oliver, guess what we both had to be treated for? Severe bronchitis. Oliver was so bad at first we almost had to take him to the ER. He had a weird croup-like cough and wheezing and then it went into bronchitis. I got the same bronchitis type I'd had before.

There was tissue in the toilet from my body after severe burning in my intestinal walls and body/bones, after radiation. I lost my period for over 2 months, which happens with radiation. I was so weak and in so much pain I couldn't clean house at all. I hurt and focused on just breathing and caring for Oliver. Oliver was as sick as I was. He would arch his back and scream and cry for hours, in pain, and grandpa saw one of those periods and said it wasn't temper tantrum. My bloodwork, when I had it done during this time, was identical to the bloodwork of someone getting massive amounts of radiation. I was low on white blood cells, low on potassium, and low on alkaline phosphate and glucose. That's the same as those undergoing chemo. ANd I had diarrhea almost every day.

The twitching ahppens because muscles are warmed by radiation and they spontenaously rreact.

I am fine now. Like I said, even my extreme mood swings with Dr. Freed at that time, are explained by radiation. Oliver was suddenly "cured" too, although it took both of us one week or so to have resididual pain go away.

I want testing for radiation. Period. I'm not going to any healing room or even a mental health evaluation until I have the testing done. I KNOW what was happening and now I know there's a way to prove it. I want the testing done. AFTER results come back, then you can tell me what you think.

Cameo


To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: writing
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:40:43 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

Cameo, I do NOT think the radiation thing is the 'key' here. I'm willing to look into it, ...no commitment, but willing to check it out...but it's more for your sake. I do not think even a positive diagnosis of it would totally exhonerate you from all the 'charges'. That does not explain your filthy house and garbage..and I know those things are true because I've seen 'em myself. It also does not explain your threats and behavior to doctors or excessive use of narcotics. Unless there is something I'm "missing" here, you've been involved in that stuff ....problems with the hospital and doctors, etc...since even BEFORE you moved to the home in the orchard. And if radiation were getting to YOU in the apartment, it would have also likely been getting to other tenants there...plus I didn't hear you talking about the excessive pain there. And yet, the restraining order was filed (by hospital) long before you lived in the orchard. Your problems are NOT "over" if you DO prove you had some sort of poisoning. It might explain a few of the issues, but not all. I love you, Cameo, but you do have problems. I dont know the cause, but you have them. I am proud of you that you are now willing to work, and I'm glad and relieved for you that you seem to not have pain at this time. But you do have some issues and you have had problems respecting authoriity, and getting along with people...even family. And you do not keep a house; it's not just messy or cluttered, it's filthy and there is a difference. When we were there in November, it was filthy. And yet, you felt well enough to walk in the orchard and talk with us...but you didn't clean the filth that Oliver and you were then forced to live in. Now ...that's something that can be changed and you can overcome, but you have to admit to needing help and be willing to get it. Even when we came to see you in Nov...you basically drove us off because you didn't like our viewpoints or things we said. You can't get along with people who disagree with you on anything you consider important. That would be family, doctors, police, judges and attorneys. I'm not saying you HAVE to "agree" with these people..including us. But you can still at least be composed or respectful ...especially with authorities. Even now, the letter you wrote to M. Scallion.....I don't like, either, what they're doing with visitation, but THEY have the upper hand right now. You don't talk 'down' to them or demand of them...you need to nicely explain and request. It still may not get what you want, but neither will the demands, or threats (if applicable) or putting them in their place. I'm going to forward to you a note or part of a note Holly sent. I do think that they would work with you...yes, even now I think that at least to SOME extent...if you showed a willingness and reasonableness. Does that mean you have to agree with everything? NO, unless there is a court order....but showing respect NEVER hurts, not even if they are wrong and you are refusing to do what they want. You don't show respect to us, either, or your grandparents, or Locklyn...nobody that isn't willing to say or do what you want to hear or have done. If we don't give in, you threaten, demand, yell, etc. Cameo, you can't go through life that way. Why am I saying all this? Because I want to see you get help...some sort of help, but I really don't know what exactly it is that you need. Not sure if your problem(s) is physical, drugs, emotional, mental, just behavorial like needing counselling and controlling temper, or spiritual...I don't know. But ...and I do say this because we care...just as I would tell a friend who was an alcoholic....or other...you need help. Are you willing to consider that possibility?

Do you have TV where you are staying? Do they have Dish network? I watched 700 Club on Family channel this morning and they had pastor and folks from Bethel church in Redding, Calif. on there. They are on again at 8:00 pm tonight on family channel. Patty, Debbie, Cora who has cancer, and I have been planning a visit to Bethel church next month. Ivory & Dahlia go to a church that is sort of affiliated with them in a loose sense....and Bethel sent a group to the girls' church last month that prayed for sick and saw many miracles. Ivory said one lady who has been in a wheelchair the two years she's known her got up and was healed and dancing before God at end of service. At Bethel, they've seen many many miracles and healings and Bill Johnson, the pastor says that recently God has been healing many with mental situations...3 healed of autism, 35 healed of bi-polar. Am I saying you have these? NO. But maybe there is something...whether PTSD or whatever it is. Do I think you are schitzophrenic? No...I've read up on it. But I do think you are paranoid. Even if it's regarding some of things you've thought of us... Would you ever consider being prayed for? It's not a disgrace...not anything shameful. If you have something wrong physicaly, God can heal it. Mentally, God can heal it. ...and that includes your migraines.
There IS a 'healing rooms' in Bellingham, too...though I have not looked up anything and know nothing about them. I'm telling you, I've become more and more convinced we are living if not in end times, then at least in latter days. People are wanting revival, and they're starting to see it. God healed you of nerve damage with elbow. HE blessed you with laughter. He is all powerful and all mighty. I also believe that if we seek HIM and rely on HIS wisdom in this custody thing, he will do miracles; but he MAY require you to change, too...at least in some areas. Please be open to that. I'm trying to call Balanger to talk a few minutes with POSSIBILITY of having him just get things started; but don't get excited because we were decided to not do that, but are willing to at least talk with him. I'm trying to help you and be open to you and your needs. However, please keep in mind that WE did not get you into this situation. I know you didn't CHOOSE it either. And I know you don't deserve some of the treatment you've had. BUT the results are outcomes of choices you've made...some just in taking off for Canada, some in how you've treated people. You have to take responsibility for that. Anyhow, I'm trying to be open about your requests, but I'd like you to be open to change and open to God and seeking prayer...both for this situation and for your health...your whole health; mind, body, spirit.

Ballanger is out to lunch till one...will write sometime after that. Love, Mom


-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:05 am
Subject: RE: writing

Mom,

Okay, the testing for radiation may be super expensive--I don't know yet, but it's THE most important thing here. If I was tested and positive, I'd be okay with THEN going with a court appointed attorney because he could argue for me with hard evidence and hopefully wouldn't screw it up. However, there is all this time BEFORE results come back and I need a lawyer NOW to establish change of venue and my right to visitation. The next hearing is for FACT finding, which determines whether allegations by CPS are TRUE. This is extremely important, and they'll also make longer term decisions about custody. I have a chance to get Oliver BACK in one month, at the next hearing, if I have good representation. I'm not asking you and Dad for $20,000-30,000, just enough for a loan for the retainer. If we can at least retain this lawyer, we can play it by ear. If we only retain him until radiation results are back, we're safe and covered, and CPS has a slimmer chance of winning their case and screwing around with me, like they're doing now.

I talked to CPS here in Bellingham and the supervisor said it made sense to transfer things over to them, where I was living and working and he didn't know why they were making an issue of it. He said he'd call Marie Scanlon and feel things out. If CPS is asking me to go along with them, he said HIS office was aware of the services available locally and could help me. The guy was great, and I explained I would work with them, but had ZERO faith in Wenatchee and knew they wanted to control things. Also, while CPS in Wenatchee answers to Spokane, which is super Catholic and where some of the problems have come from, by Catholic supervisors, the CPS in Bellingham answers to Everett, which is better.

If you and Dad can agree to retain private counsel until radiation results come back, I couldn't ask for more. It would be the best way of securing the best outcome, with the fastest results. Just give me a loan of $5,000 to start, for the $2,000 retainer this guy wanted, and the first hours or work he does. And then we can get testing for radiation done and a mental health evaluation from the guy this private lawyer knows. We can get rid of him, if costs get too high

Cam


To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: writing
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:32:31 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

Know you're waiting to hear from me. I'll be writing in just a little bit; had bunch of things come up and need to have time to
read/write back your emails. mom

No comments: