Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CPS Tells Me To Quit Job To See My Son (Feb. 22, 2008)

Major Problems with CPS and Need for Private Lawyer‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/22/08 9:03 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
In the meantime, I am having problems with CPS. They're telling me I have to quit my job to see my son and refuse to schedule nighttime or weekend visitation. They knew I had a job and know that morning visits will interfere with my job and force me to choose between seeing my son and holding a regular job. They're trying to force me to move over there.

They are being extremely difficult and I'm not getting ANYWHERE with them. I also found out, the woman Marie (who is Catholic) scheduled to monitor my visits is ALSO Catholic-Shirley Amot. They're all Italian Catholics who know eachother. This is not good.

They are telling me that if I want to see Oliver anymore than 4 hours a week, or make any changes, like demand night visits or weekened visits, I have to have a lawyer request this. They're also telling me that they will not allow me to call him or anything until my lawyer changes the restraining order.

WIll you please help me hire a private lawyer? Please?

I need to know what you and Dad can do, because my choices will be determined by what you decide.

You can always fire a lawyer. If it doesn't seem to be working out or is getting too expensive, you can fire him. But hiring one now will at least get us off on the right foot. And if I get the testing done for radiation, and it's positive, and the results come back soon, this is going to go away. Suddenly, I'm not the crazy lady talking about radiation--I'm a victim who was actually radiated with my son and too sick from it to clean house and suffering from mood swings and pain from severe and serious radiation. It makes the whole thing go away.

Tell HOLLY to save Oliver's toenails. It appears they can still be used. SAVE THEM in case they will test positive. Make sure they are saved Mom.

Cameo

No comments: