Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Catholic Merger Links (Jan. 4, 2008)

NO, all the catholics are not out to get me, and I never thought that. But some WERE, and I wanted to avoid the whole group, rather than try to figure out who was normal and who was not. Freed said Swedish didn't merge with a Catholic network, and I proved him wrong by sending this email with links:

Proof of Swedish merger with Catholic Providence network (you can find more info on website for Swed‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 1/04/08 9:30 AM
To: pfarmer@wvmedical.com; rbennett@wvmedical.com; sfreed@wvmedical.com
http://www.atg.wa.gov/pressrelease.aspx?&id=5460Here's a link to the approval by then Attorney General for Washington, in 2000, for the Catholic Providence network merger with Swedish. The Attorney General then was Christine Gregoire, who is Catholic, and Gonzaga (a Jesuit run private Catholic school) alumni, who has given many government jobs to fellow Gonzaga alumni since she's been Governor. For example, when I had to go through a Fair Hearings process to dispute what welfare was doing in Wenatchee in trying to kick me and my son off all benefits, the entire chain of command I had to go through was Catholic. The department was Office of Administrative Hearings. I had to go from a Gonzaga alumni judge in Yakima to his Catholic supervisor judge (alumni from Seattle U, which is Catholic), to the regional director judge who was Gonzaga alumni and Catholic, to the sup for the regional director (who was also Gonzaga) and all the way to the TOP to finally get a NON-CATHOLIC judge who would listen to me, Richard CUrrie. I found out many of the appointments were by Gregoire or influenced by her which made me wonder how many other fellow Gonzaga alumni or fellow Catholic members Gregoire have been put into government positions bc of her. It's a little interesting when you start to look into things.

If you recall, I told you I had no problems with any doctor (of many) with Adventist hospitals or community hospitals but when I went ONE time to Providence, in Oregon, the guy was obviously Catholic and tried to lock me up as mentally ill when I told him I was having a panic attack because of the litagion with the Catholic church (HIS church, and he was wearing a very large gold crucifix cross around his neck. It was huge. I thought he was a priest or something bc I've never seen a professional wear such a large cross to work before). THAT was PROVIDENCE and Swedish merged with PROVIDENCE network here in Washington state. Are you NUTS? ! to think I am going to Swedish for any reason? When I found out CWH was merged with Catholic hospital, that's when I realized why I was having all the problems there. There is still Catholic and Vatican influence, and that's part of mergers, and when I found OUT, and told them I knew, that's when they filed a legal action agaisnt me, trying to BAN me from going there.

http://www.saidit.org/archives/apr00/apr_article2.html
See this link above for info about Vatican's involvement and approval of all Catholic mergers. While I am pro life, this shows the kind of influence that is carried in mergers with Catholic healthcare and what the repercussions are. Not only is a large group of Catholic members joined to secular or diverse heathcare workers, which makes them a majority and influence in things like Board decisions and gives them more power in votes, it also carries the influence of the Catholic church's policies and directly involves even the Vatican. Below is a link that discusses the merger with Swedish and some historical affects of merging with Catholic hospitals.
http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:4pqE53eWM7QJ:colleenshogan.com/PDF%2520Articles/hospital%2520mergers.pdf+Swedish+merger+with+catholic&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=us

As a final note, for some time, I've believed and suspected Mr. Bennett is Catholic. I've heard him in meetings and watched him, trying to influence Freed. Bennett hates me and hated me from the beginning. He worked with Alison and others to make me out to be a problem and try to provoke me into getting upset. He's a problem and a troublemaker and has been an informant to others

No comments: