Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Andy Panda--Rhythmic Pulsing Pains (Jan. 4, 2008)

Wow. I had thought Andy Panda told me about radiation and stuff BEFORE I thought it was med mix-ups. But I didn't have that information then. First, I had nothing to go by, and thought it was a medication placebo. Then, it wasn't until THIS DAY, that I heard it could be, here I write, "radiation". However, I was thinking radiation, because Panda said this, or microwave stuff, so I called all of radiation. However, not knowing it was a magnetic pulse, how interesting that I describe "pulsing pains". I didn't even think magnetic pulse when I wrote this. I simply wrote what the symptoms were and thought it was radiation. It was a magnetic pulse. And look at what was happening to the cat because of it... AND my SON could NOT get his words out properly and if I and the cat were affected, so was he. A magnetic pulse would make the cat thirsty because it warms your muscles and you get dehydrated. It also causes diarrhea and the cat had that, as I did, and my son did:

Exposure to Radiation; need bloodwork for Oliver‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 1/04/08 7:56 PM
To: sfreed@wvmedical.com; pfarmer@wvmedical.com
Dr. Freed,

I think I found out what the problem is. I beg you to do a blood test on my son Oliver because I believe he has been suffering with the same thing of late. I found out Oliver and I have been receiving/exposed to abnormally high levels of radiation for the last two months which is why I started having odd pain that couldn't be helped. Interestingly, it QUIT whenever I was out of the house but I didn't recognize this. Yet, last night after about 6 or so PM, it stopped. I didn't have any pain last night, and didn't wake up with pain. This morning I took a half of a percocet and felt I almost didn't need it, the pain was gone. It was weird. It just stopped?

Then I found out the radio frequency couldn't be heard on my phone anymore. It had started bleeding into my phone 2 months or more ago, the same time I started having the worse pain. I was even having heart problems and these weird pulsing pangs that were rhymic. The radio wasn't on my phone before and someone told me there was a tower nearby. So I got a filter and it worked at first until the next day, or 2 days later, someone CRANKED it up again so it even bled through the phone filter. I could hear everything clearly from the radio, on my phone. It was fairly loud, especially at night. I don't know if my regular pain was jsut target more? I read radiation like that heats muscle tissue and does other stuff. I don't know if it goes through water? because the only time I had any relief, and total relief to those parts, was immersed in water? My son was waking up at night too, and crying but I though he was having nmightmares. The cat was so lethargic she slept all day (abnormal) and seemed thirsty all the time. She couldn't get enough water. The fish didn't hardly move so every day I checked to see if he was dead. But I guess if water helps, he wouldn't be? Anyway, it's not bleeding into the phone now. Someone turned it down sometime last night.

My blood levels show abnormal glucose and low phosphate. I found out I have the same signs as someone with chemotherapy induced Fanconi syndrome. Here is a linkhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanconi_syndrome

I am not malnourished. I believe I've been radiated and my son has as well. He needs to be tested.

He has suddenly returned to life, the same time I did, when we got out of the house yesterday. We were stuck here bc our car broke down. And before that, our car broke down for a month and a half and same symptoms, and I only had the car for a week and then it was vandalized again. So Oliver and I, in the last 3 months or less, have been totally house-bound for almost the entire time. I thought he was just bored and cranky, but now I know.

Please test him. I was going to take him in tonight but I don't know if walk in would believe me. I wouldn't want his blood drawn if it wasn't for a good reason.

I figured it out after talking to a computer tech tonight. He told me birds are found dead around radio towers and I've found a few dead birds around here too. I thought about the radio on our phone, recently, in just the last coulpe of months, and how my abnormal pangs began this time too, and were relieved when we were away from the house.

There are some other things going on Dr. Freed. It's really sad. I have known I was dying. At times, the pain was so severe and unbearable, with surges of pain running through my whole body and then weird twinges and things. And now nothing?! that doesn't add up. I dont have the falling apart feeling.

I had called people about the phone. Bought a filter. My blood levels help prove what I'm talking about. I don't know how long it would stay that way after effects are removed, but I believe my son will show the same things.

Even the cat was acting weird. It was so bad I believe I'm going to get cancer from it, and maybe my son too. It was very, very, bad. I would take 2 to 3 percocet and it didnt touch it. It was a different kind of pain. When I went to ER, my heart was having shocks or sharp pin prick pangs.

If it wasn't happening to neighbors, I can't explain. Something targeted just to this house? and why did it stop last night?

I have a bad feeling.

Cameo

No comments: