Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Fuck Email to Dr. Freed (Jan. 5, 2008)

Here, I finally blow up and lose it. But this is important, because it documents the pain was this severe and even narcotics did nothing for it. I also state "I want my fucking migraines back" because I wasn't having migraines but I was having seizures, and I even vaguely mention "seizure-like" pains. A fucking magnetic pulse would cause all of these things. I just didn't know it:


GET ME OFF OF THIS FUCKING NON-PERCOCET‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 1/05/08 7:11 PM
To: sfreed@wvmedical.com
Dr. Freed,

I want to know WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. This "Percocet" is NOT Percocet. This is the second time I've taken it and had weird stuff happening in my ears. Not only that, all it does is make me DROWSY and clear up my nasal passages. I even have dilated pupils, but it does NOT do anything for the pain, and it makes me feel nauseous or sick to boot.

You guys are experimenting with my medications WITHOUT my CONSENT. There is no excuse for the ups and downs and all over the chart crap I've had to live with in the last THREE or more MONTHS.

I'm sick, I am tired, and I cannot lift my finger to do a bit of housework without fatigue. I have zero motivation to do ANYTHING in life, and the only thing thats GONE is the ALL NIGHT pain and my ability to write.

NOt only that, all of a sudden I have you and my parents telling me not to take over the counter stuff and my parents have always told me to take over the counter stuff. It's like they know I'm on something else that makes taking over the counter stuff toxic. Well, I'm taking over the counter stuff because THIS crap isn't working. You cannot expect an educated and intelligent woman to listen to her parents and doctor when she is told she is taking one thing and can do the math about toxicity herself. You can't tell me I'm taking ONE thing, and make it something else, and then expect me to just follow your orders for something else I'm not told about. I do the mathwork online.

Whatever this is, goes straight to my head. I can FEEL it in my HEAD. and it rings in my ears. WHAT THE HELL.

And whatever it was I took for an entire month when on my last month's prescription with Said or whatever, it was giving me mutliple ulcers in my mouth and daily diarrhea, along with heart pangs and almost seizure like things. Unless that was just the effects of radiation from the bleeding RF or whatever had just started up then, which is when I started getting the super high levvels of radio over my phone and noticed people were able to hack into my DESKTOP without my going online. The tech said thsi is ONLY possible by directing a magnetic dish towards my house or by hijaking radio frequency or riding the waves to get into and find my computer through a "pulse" is what he said. I didn't come up with this crap. It's not like I started imaging magnetic fields or frequency crap. I just knew I was being hacked and I could prove it by the anti rootkit scans I did which pulled this crap up.

I don't know what this stuff is, but it's not percocet. It gives me a "crackling" feeling in my head, cleared sinuses, and pinpoint pupils, but it's totally different. It's like I'm on either an antiseizure med or benadryl or some kind of sedative thing because it does nothing for pain and only makes me sleep. Which is probably why I thought it was Percocet at first. I'll bet, if it's not from the radiation, which my blood levels seem to indicate it IS, I was on something that actually CAUSED my back to ache. Like Depakote, for example, I read, can CAUSE severe back ache in people who don't even have backache, and nausea, etc.

I will eventually find out what's going on, and again, if CWH could lie to me repeatedly about the shots they were giving me, I'm sure someone would lie about what I'm taking to try to claim it's all in my head. I have had a weird dud-dud-dud-dud-dud ringing/pressure in my ears from this stuff.

And I get ALL THIS CRAP, and feel like crap, and am a crappy mother, and the worst housekeeper I've ever been in my entire life, and lose all passion and motivation to do ANYTHING, and OH! the good part is that my migraines are gone?

GOD DAMNIT, I WANT MY MIGRAINES BACK. I would rather be a normal human being and I was QUITE happy with the way I was, and just medicate the migraines for 3 days when I have them, than put up with this FUCKING SHIT.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS had better end TODAY. THIS is why you have me on the shitty "pick up your Percocet once a week" . You have me on some other shit and are increasing the dose every week. What happened? you put me back on your shitty Neurontin? Because that cleared up sinuses the same way and made me a dolt the same way. You just decided to override my wishes and try to disguise this shit until you cranked me up to your 1200 mg? And at this point, I have no choice but to believe and accept that my parents are involved in this. They have been too weird lately and cannot lie well. Once I confirm this, the people who have done this to me are getting sued, written up on my blog, and any family that has been involved will be cut off from me for life.

You cannot even claim to do this in "good faith" when you refused to do an X ray for my broken spine, told all your doctors including that walk in guy NOT to give me "narcotics", and refused to do an MRI to rule out the excerbated source of my pain. Why? why refuse the MRI unless your excuse is that is was caused by a trial med that didn't agree with my system?

I want to know who authorized this. Every single person involved in carrying this out, and I have some ideas as I've been putting more than ONE thing together lately, is going to pay through the nose, financially, and professionally.

This is like some weird high dose advil or something that is straight in my fucking HEAD. I don't feel effects anywhere else except that it goes to my head and puts weird pressure or a squeeze on it. I don't know which. My ears hurt.

No other part of my body is affected by it. And I've had horrible muscle twitching if anything at all and I'm sure that it's this CRAP to thank. And YOU KNOW as well as I do that if I try to get off of this, it will hurt my system.

I already HURT. This crap doesn't work.

GET YOUR FUCKING LIVES TOGETHER PEOPLE and if you don't like ME or the way I am, YOU move out of town, or get out of my way. YOu have abused your authority to cover your own sorry asses and I can point to plenty of motive for that, and my own parents would rather believe "professionals" than be embarressed by their outspoken daughter expressing the TRUTH online.

YOU DEAL WITH IT. YOU get counseling and LEAVE ME ALONE. Thanks for all the gas by the way. That's another great thing about the "Percocet".

When I am back on my normal medicine which HELPS me and get my life back, as I was before you started screwing around with it, You will all be written up. So enjoy this while you can, and better think of your come backs and plan B, because your time is running out and I am going to win and sue your pants off because of this aggravated distress and pain and suffering and multiple violations of civil rights. If I found out my family was involved in any way, I don't care which member was involved, I would sue them as well. What this comes down to is your own selfishness and presumpitvness. YOu've been working on this for a coulpe of years now. You don't give a damn about my right to happiness. YOu dont give a damn about my right to free speech. Now I know why I have been getting looks of pity lately mixed with the malice and hostility. Now I know.

YOU FUCKING FIX THIS NOW.

I know you're reading this over the weekend bc you're the one in charge of this and YOU'RE the one who is responsible for any adverse side effects ASSHOLE

No comments: