Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Environment & Our Pain (Jan. 6, 2008)

still didn't know what it was but apologizing for outburst to Freed and explaining all environmental concerns and my pain:

Oliver and Environmental Concerns‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 1/06/08 10:09 AM
To: sfreed@wvmedical.com; pfarmer@wvmedical.com
Dr. Freed,

I'm sorry for the language in the last email. I don't know what's going on yet for sure. Something is wrong, and yes, it's affecting me, but something is, I believe, environmental. The radio was bleeding through the phone again after I sent that email last night. The strange pain is still gone. It doesn't make sense. I have other pain and a few pulsing pangs came back last night but not the overall pain. It's affecting my son, whatever it is, because last night we laid down and I could feel him twitching all over the place, and so was I. I also had a few pulsing pangs and when I felt them, Oliver stirred (even though I didn't) and moaned or would start sucking his thumb. He and I were twitching with muscle spasms for over 2 hours. I moved us downstairs, wondering if we're in the way of an electircal field out here or something, like the tech suggested, or magnetic field (theer are cell towers and radio towers nearby, plus the Rocky Reach dam). It didn't improve things. I moved us to the car with blankets and drove to the other side of the property and both of us had almost an 80% reduction in the twitches. Then I got tired being out there and trying to sleep and went back and the pangs increased when I drove back right next to my house. We eventually fell asleep because so tired. But every single time I had the twitching, Oliver did too. It was synchronized so it makes me think it's something environmental. If we both just had a metabolism problem, we would have twitches both, but not coordinated ones, that seemed to be triggered by something.

I looked up some of the stuff about magnetic fields and RF, and there are studies on it in how it affects health, but not a lot. I still don't know for sure what the source is. All i know is that this guy said the only way my computers could be accessed by others the way they've been accessed of late, is only done through either piggybacking on higher RF or by pointing a microwave dish at the house. He said my son's battery-operated electronic toys going on and off by themselves would have to be from microwave dish or something stronger than RF.

I'm not the one who came up with this idea so i'm not nuts. I've never considered this stuff. I just wanted an explanation to things going on and the guy I talked to is well known in town and works for police and FBI as well.

As for my blood being similiar to that of someone after chemo, I realized I'd had the bone scan with radioactive material in my body. So only if my son also has simmiliar results would it indicate he and I both are being affected by something. Somethign IS going on, and it's not mental or in my head, but affects me emotionally and physically, and I see it doing the same thing to my son, but the worst part STOPPED. I don't have the unexplained pain and Olvier and I are not waking up at the same time with him crying and me in pain.

Cameo

No comments: