Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I KNEW Then About Seizures (Jan. 6, 2008)

OH MY GOD. I do not even remember writing this. I DID figure out seizures! Before I even left for Canada!!! But I did not know that a magnetic pulse could trigger them and I had them worse than when I had the smaller seizure-like symptoms when I was a teenager. But I tell them THIS, and it could have BEEN seizures, and did I go to ER after that? Or did anyone offer to have me evaluated for seizure? No. So I told people I thought maybe I was having seizures and they offered no help:

Partial Seizures‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 1/06/08 2:49 PM
To: sfreed@wvmedical.com; rbennett@wvmedical.com; dicksiedael@wvmedical.com
http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:E4R2xFy0vOwJ:www.neurontin.com/faq/partial.asp+what+does+neurontin+taste+like%3F&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=us

I just read this and realized I have been having seizures in the last 3 months. I always thought seizures were when someone goes unconsious and yet the description here is EXACTLY what I've had off and on ONLY in the last few months. I had the symptoms of partial seizures, every single symptom listed.

The only way I would start getting these is because I was put on antiseizure stuff when I didn't NEED it and it started CAUSING them either during the medication or when it quit off and on. I have had all the symptoms of partial seizures and was reporting this stuff and no one cared. I was having multiple seizures on a regular basis and never had them before. HEy! BUT NO MIGRAINES! yippeee!

I no longer feel I can trust what anyone gives me by bottle, pharmacy, or through prescription, unless I am able to see the breakdown of chemical components myself, in a lab. I don't trust anything you doctor would prescribe and give me.

I have had these symptoms even recently, and when I was going to ER and afterwards. I've had them in the last few months too, especially when I was taking the stuff that caused ulcers in my mouth.

Cameo

No comments: