"How Wenatchee Is A Danger To Residents"
3 Comments - Show Original Post Collapse comments
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Cameo - you DO have some paranoid disorder. I don't know whether its paranoid schizophrenia or results of a traumatic brain injury but it doesn't matter - neither one is your fault and both require care.
What a relief it will be for you some day when you get care and are able to see things clearly. All it takes is for you to put as much effort into getting yourself care for your paranoia as you put into trying to find any other diagnosis to explain your problems.
December 23, 2008 8:15 AM
Blogger Mama said...
Every time I criticize Wenatchee, I'm accused of being paranoid.
Missy, I'M the one with HARD EVIDENCE.
1. I have X-ray showing broken and displaced tailbone after childbirth and fractured pelvis (sacrum).
2. I have X-ray showing broken lower lumbar vertebrae which Dr. Freed said was "degenerative" and is NOW, suddenly "healed" according to an MRI--degenerative processes do not "heal". It was a trauma from childbirth.
3. Using hands to tear someone for over an hour and then use a suction device and break bones is not indicative of a "spontaneous" delivery.
4. Uterine prolapse, which Maryland doctors found, is much more serious than "minor rectocele" or "cystocele" as Washington doctors claimed I had. It proves Washington minimized my injuries.
5. There is zero reason why I would have loss of mucus plug and then water able to enter and leave the uterus unless there is cervical incompetence, and this fits the trauma I incurred.
6. I have voice recordings of the ER doctor who dismissed my claims, based on her disbelief that I could have anything wrong if Wenathchee didn't do diagnostics.
7. I have MRI proving the "degenerative" fracture or hernia in lower lumbar "healed".
8. I have proof, from audio CD from the hearing, that every radiology record was missing from the state and CPS record. The state included all defamation and opinions of doctors being sued, but did NOT include hard evidence and they admitted this was missing or they didn't have it with them, on audio CD.
Basically, here's the first clue, to YOU, that I'm not "paranoid". Wenatchee said I had a normal delivery. I said I did not. Wenatchee slandered me and then tried to prevent me from getting diagnostics to prove them wrong. I went to every single clinic in Wenatchee and they wouldn't do even a simple X-ray. I had to go elsewhere to get the first proof, about tailbone and pelvis and then later Freed X-rayed for lumbar issues. I have proof Wenatchee sent letters to doctors out of the area, such as, to Dr. Said, and that they "red-flagged" me which gave them an excuse to contact other doctors and talk about me, in violation of HIPPA but with the excuse I was "drug seeking".
I have proof I had injuries which would cause severe pain.
Wenatchee no longer has the advantage. I'm the one with diagnostics that prove MY story. The hard evidence contradicts everything they said.
But YOU want to say I'm paranoid. You choose to believe what you want and write into my blog to create misinformation and hope others will listen to your opinions. But like I said, missy, I'm the one with the evidence.
And that evidence proves I'm not and never was paranoid, and that Washington doctors LIED and attempted to obstruct my ability to get evidence for medical malpractice.
The same thing happened with my son.
So, first thing I've been able to prove, with concrete evidence, is that I was RIGHT about my injuries and they are WRONG. That is not evidence of paranoia.
And what this does for me, is shows that these doctors and so-called professionals bent over backwards trying to conceal the evidence and withhold it from the record.
I'm glad you wrote in, especially on this post I made, because this shows how the people of Wenatchee think.
You are ignorant, and unfortunately, while I may be able to get surgeries to fix my problems, there is absolutely no cure for yours.
December 23, 2008 9:04 AM
Blogger Mama said...
Oh, by the way, when someone is NOT paranoid, they are able to accurately assess what their damages are. If I am not paranoid, I am capable of knowing something went very wrong, and yes, I would work very hard to prove I'm right, because I know, as a non-paranoid person, that I AM right.
So I worked hard, and bit by bit, I'm getting the evidence to prove people like YOU wrong.
I'm getting ahead, and your theories are very sadly losing steam. My credibility is increasing, based on the evidence that supports what I've said all along.
And yes my dear, there is such a thing as hacking with a magnetic pulse, and it WOULD cause seizures in someone predisposed to symptomatic seizure, and every single one of the symptoms I reported THEN, matches the criteria for seizure. This would also explain why it was suddenly difficult for my son to say what he wanted to say, even though he kept trying.
I think people like you must grow up under a rock and somehow either never grasp real life because you are never challenged intellectually, OR, it is possible you are the type that actually makes it through some public college, and gets a degree based on your ability to suck up to the right people, and not on intellectual skills.
Based on your comments, I would put your I.Q as being at least 20 points below mine, because you choose opinion over facts, and then I would also say you have no critical thinking skills, and this can be learned, but some people have got what it takes and others don't. I don't think you have got what it takes. I think you are best suited to an administrative position where absolutely zero skills for analysis and introspection are required.
I would also, sometime, if I were you, submit myself to a psych eval to find out your weak spots which you could improve upon, and get an I.Q. evaluation so you are capable of understanding your limitations. Finally, it would be worthwhile for you to take a sample logics portion of the LSAT, because that would test your ability to match up facts into an accurate pattern--it would test your problem-solving skills, and I think you may be lacking in this department.
When you're done, and when you can explain to me why the hard evidence was withheld from my case, I will listen to you ramble about paranoia.
December 23, 2008 9:13 AM