Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Comments From Wenatchee (or other) Idiot

"How Wenatchee Is A Danger To Residents"
3 Comments - Show Original Post Collapse comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cameo - you DO have some paranoid disorder. I don't know whether its paranoid schizophrenia or results of a traumatic brain injury but it doesn't matter - neither one is your fault and both require care.

What a relief it will be for you some day when you get care and are able to see things clearly. All it takes is for you to put as much effort into getting yourself care for your paranoia as you put into trying to find any other diagnosis to explain your problems.

December 23, 2008 8:15 AM
Delete
Blogger Mama said...

Every time I criticize Wenatchee, I'm accused of being paranoid.

Missy, I'M the one with HARD EVIDENCE.

1. I have X-ray showing broken and displaced tailbone after childbirth and fractured pelvis (sacrum).

2. I have X-ray showing broken lower lumbar vertebrae which Dr. Freed said was "degenerative" and is NOW, suddenly "healed" according to an MRI--degenerative processes do not "heal". It was a trauma from childbirth.

3. Using hands to tear someone for over an hour and then use a suction device and break bones is not indicative of a "spontaneous" delivery.

4. Uterine prolapse, which Maryland doctors found, is much more serious than "minor rectocele" or "cystocele" as Washington doctors claimed I had. It proves Washington minimized my injuries.

5. There is zero reason why I would have loss of mucus plug and then water able to enter and leave the uterus unless there is cervical incompetence, and this fits the trauma I incurred.

6. I have voice recordings of the ER doctor who dismissed my claims, based on her disbelief that I could have anything wrong if Wenathchee didn't do diagnostics.

7. I have MRI proving the "degenerative" fracture or hernia in lower lumbar "healed".

8. I have proof, from audio CD from the hearing, that every radiology record was missing from the state and CPS record. The state included all defamation and opinions of doctors being sued, but did NOT include hard evidence and they admitted this was missing or they didn't have it with them, on audio CD.

Basically, here's the first clue, to YOU, that I'm not "paranoid". Wenatchee said I had a normal delivery. I said I did not. Wenatchee slandered me and then tried to prevent me from getting diagnostics to prove them wrong. I went to every single clinic in Wenatchee and they wouldn't do even a simple X-ray. I had to go elsewhere to get the first proof, about tailbone and pelvis and then later Freed X-rayed for lumbar issues. I have proof Wenatchee sent letters to doctors out of the area, such as, to Dr. Said, and that they "red-flagged" me which gave them an excuse to contact other doctors and talk about me, in violation of HIPPA but with the excuse I was "drug seeking".

I have proof I had injuries which would cause severe pain.

Wenatchee no longer has the advantage. I'm the one with diagnostics that prove MY story. The hard evidence contradicts everything they said.

But YOU want to say I'm paranoid. You choose to believe what you want and write into my blog to create misinformation and hope others will listen to your opinions. But like I said, missy, I'm the one with the evidence.

And that evidence proves I'm not and never was paranoid, and that Washington doctors LIED and attempted to obstruct my ability to get evidence for medical malpractice.

The same thing happened with my son.

So, first thing I've been able to prove, with concrete evidence, is that I was RIGHT about my injuries and they are WRONG. That is not evidence of paranoia.

And what this does for me, is shows that these doctors and so-called professionals bent over backwards trying to conceal the evidence and withhold it from the record.

I'm glad you wrote in, especially on this post I made, because this shows how the people of Wenatchee think.

You are ignorant, and unfortunately, while I may be able to get surgeries to fix my problems, there is absolutely no cure for yours.

4.

December 23, 2008 9:04 AM
Delete
Blogger Mama said...

Oh, by the way, when someone is NOT paranoid, they are able to accurately assess what their damages are. If I am not paranoid, I am capable of knowing something went very wrong, and yes, I would work very hard to prove I'm right, because I know, as a non-paranoid person, that I AM right.

So I worked hard, and bit by bit, I'm getting the evidence to prove people like YOU wrong.

I'm getting ahead, and your theories are very sadly losing steam. My credibility is increasing, based on the evidence that supports what I've said all along.

And yes my dear, there is such a thing as hacking with a magnetic pulse, and it WOULD cause seizures in someone predisposed to symptomatic seizure, and every single one of the symptoms I reported THEN, matches the criteria for seizure. This would also explain why it was suddenly difficult for my son to say what he wanted to say, even though he kept trying.

I think people like you must grow up under a rock and somehow either never grasp real life because you are never challenged intellectually, OR, it is possible you are the type that actually makes it through some public college, and gets a degree based on your ability to suck up to the right people, and not on intellectual skills.

Based on your comments, I would put your I.Q as being at least 20 points below mine, because you choose opinion over facts, and then I would also say you have no critical thinking skills, and this can be learned, but some people have got what it takes and others don't. I don't think you have got what it takes. I think you are best suited to an administrative position where absolutely zero skills for analysis and introspection are required.

I would also, sometime, if I were you, submit myself to a psych eval to find out your weak spots which you could improve upon, and get an I.Q. evaluation so you are capable of understanding your limitations. Finally, it would be worthwhile for you to take a sample logics portion of the LSAT, because that would test your ability to match up facts into an accurate pattern--it would test your problem-solving skills, and I think you may be lacking in this department.

When you're done, and when you can explain to me why the hard evidence was withheld from my case, I will listen to you ramble about paranoia.

December 23, 2008 9:13 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if I told you

1. I am not from Wenatchee. I have no connection to you and had never heard of Wenatchee before reading your blog. I stumbled across your blog because I googled someone who's name came up in your blog (in the "history of people you had sex with" post).

2. I am not a woman.

3. I got a 165 on the LSAT.

Mama said...

Huh. Interesting. Well, it's your question honey. You asked, "what if I told you...?" and my first response would be that 1. I don't believe you, and 2. If it's true, this has got to be the highlight of my whole day, and thank you for the hearty laugh, because:

1. If you're not from Wenatchee, I can tell you right now--you would fit in GREAT.

2. If you are not a woman, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard (have you had your hormones checked lately?).

3. Finally, if you got a fucking 165 on the LSAT, this is even funnier! Don't you dare tell me you did well in your logics section, unless you really want me on the floor.

If you got a 165, I would guess this was due to high marks after taking a prep class (because you would need the extra instruction), and an ability to think in a very convergent manner which would cause you to score well on reading comprehension and some other parts. Divergent thinking, on the other hand, and creativity, is a mark of genius and separates the very bright conformist thinker from the person who is able to come look at a puzzle and think of more than 20 different ways to solve it. Someone can even have a high I.Q. and not be a divergent thinker.

I would also say, this is evidence of the dumbing down of our scholastic system in America, because if you can score 165 and still put opinion and speculation before hard evidence, there is something wrong.

Even if I had ZERO evidence or hard evidence, or proof of certain things, the fact that there is lack of evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. It means there is a lack of evidence. What you would have to have is alternative evidence to prove the opposite is true.

For example, let's say there is ZERO hard evidence of seizure and ZERO hard evidence of paranoia or mental illness...Let's say it's my word against their word. First of all, if I was having seizures, hard evidence MAY be obtained, while you will never get "hard evidence" of a mental disorder with a sit-down-with-a-stranger-psych-eval. Besides which, I had more than sit-down sessions with a psychiatrist who does contract work for the FBI and he said there was nothing wrong with me. Would he fucking keep dating me if there was?!!! I broke off seeing him because I wasn't attracted enough, physically.

But if there is no evidence one way or the other, it is always a sign of intelligence to go for the MEDICAL evidence and HARD EVIDENCE first, not a "psych eval" which is based off of subjective opinion.

So, smartie, the fact that you cannot even put 2 & 2 together, indicated to me that I am smarter than you are, and if it came down to a fucking I.Q. test and then another test to measure divergent thinking abilities and creativity, I would fucking blow you out of the water.

So don't post slanderous and presumptious shit on my blog unless you want a taste of your own medicine, from someone who is ahead of you artistically, creatively, analytically, and light years ahead of you in life experience. I have lived more and seen more than you whole family and second generation and third, put together. Which gives me an ability to see past the bullshit number one, and imagine the possiblities number two.

It is true, that I had to learn from hard experience before I gained this wisdom, because I was as naive as you are, about corruption and groupthink and what is possible within this system. I never questioned anything, and believed whoever had the highest degree or qualifications. I didn't think the stuff of conspiracies really happened.

Now I now, it fucking happens, which is why I give Britney Spears the benefit of a doubt, and is why I KNOW Princess Diana was NOT paranoid but had many enemies who used this to discredit her so they commit a crime. I also know innocent people end up in jail because of lousy lawyers that maybe think the way you do, if you're a lawyer.

There are supposedly laws to try to level things out so everyone has a fair chance and yet even THESE rules aren't followed. I didn't have any money to even get the evidence I needed to prove them wrong and I still don't have the money, even though I know what the truth is and I have a fucking brain. But even what I DID have was withheld from court, and none of my lawyers bothered to get evidence to support me including character statements, and they even withheld a doctor's note supporting my change of venue request. Those were my own P.D.s, the same ones who are still clutching my case file and who haven't mailed it to me or responded to my multiple requests that I receive a copy.

If you got a fucking 165 on the LSAT, which is better than average but not brilliant, than I would say you are very young and have not lived enough to know what you're talking about. If you're out of law school, I don't even want to know the name of your college and I believe making their name known could be grounds for indirect defamation. They don't need someone like you waving their flag and handing out bumper stickers.

Mama said...

oh, or you could be very bright, but just trying to cast doubt on my case by disseminating your false opinions, which you don't even believe, to prevent others from believing me. that's the final optino