Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Migraine Progress

I am not sure, but I think my headache yesterday was my migraine one, and I think it must be that time of the cycle. At any rate, I think it was turned to more of this tension headache because I smoked pot after I found out the baby was gone and knew there wasn't a reason not to. So I had my preventative puffs and then I tried smoking yesterday but it did nothing for the headache. What I notice, is that marijuana changes the type of headache and then I have to take an OTC. So I was able to manage it after I had Tylenol but it took 45 minutes and my roommate was positioned to take me to the hospital if it didn't let up. It got really, really bad, and I wondered if it was from infection from missed miscarriage, but I think it must have been a cycle migraine-converted but it's hard for me to remember because I'm not having periods of at least one day, to measure by.

No comments: