Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Concerns About Backing Out (Feb. 23, 2008)

RE: ‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 2/23/08 7:23 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Mom,

I'm not saying it means something is going on for sure there. I'm just saying it proves I wasn't imagining things, so that's good. And, if something happened at my house, like it was happening, I'm sure it could happen somewhere else and that's why I'm worried. I'm NOT nuts. I'll go ahead and talk to a psychologist and have an evaluation. I don't know that I'd go to the person Belander recommended, esp. after he told me one thing and then you another thing. I'll have an evaluation by Charlotte's psychiatrist, if he can do it. Go ahead and schedule one for me, because it's going to come out clear. They'll ask for one anyway, so go ahead and schedule it and get it out of the way. Okay? But it has to hold up in court, and must be a full evaluation that would hold up in court. I think the guy is in Bellingham or Bellevue, wherever Charlotte lives. Maybe she'll let me stay with her a day or so while I do it. In the meantime, I want your promise you're also going to find/help me to find someone to test for radiation. I did not frickin' SUFFER and lose body tissue in the toilet for nothing. NO one else has another explanation and MY BLOODWORK from then is abnormal and the same as someone who's had chemo.

I want a private attorney though, from Bellingham, and change of venue. Change of venue means I get to work with Bellingham CPS which is NOT uptight and against me like Wenatchee. I've been to Bellingham since I've been here and the whole town is a bunch of almost weirdos and tons of artists and hippies. That means CPS workers living here, like it, or they wouldn't live here, and they see all kinds of people like me everyday, who may be "different" but not mentally ill. Wenatchee is full of conservative, uptight, predomincnatly catholic people and people who've lived there their entire lives and the justice system is NOTORIOUSLY BAD.

Schedule the mental health eval. Call Charlotte and schedule away.

Allow me to find a good private lawyer in Bellingham to retain for change of venue and the first stuff.

ANd don't forget to HELP me find someone to test for radiation. PLease. I'm bending enough to say I'll do the mental health eval. NOW, so I'm asking you guys to bend too and compromise and help me in return.

I'm not crazy and I'm writing whatever I want. I shouldn't be punished for what I write and free speech. And I am about to get into the hisotyr of why things got bad and why they are the way they are now.

Calm down and call the psych guy. They're not going to find mental illness. What will you do then?

And what, exactly, do you think I need medication for RIGHT NOW? I'm not having "symptoms" or even anything weird. I'm not yelling at people and out of control and there's nothing they would even medicate me for. What do you want? medication so I don't write????

Pick up the phone when I call, at least once a day. I'm calling at my expense. ?

Again, calm down and trust me. The lawyers have told me all kinds of things in the past. At this point, when I've already made myself sound crazy, only clarifying what's happened to me and the facts of the past will exonnerate me. If people knew what's happened, they would understand possibilities better. I haven't wanted to do the mental health eval because I've been worried you'll go back on your promise to pay for radiation testing. So I hope you won't go back on that and disappoint me, because if you do, I will pack up and go home and withdraw from all proceedings. I think, almost that you HOPE they diagnose something they can "medicate" so you have an excuse to have the court ORDER that I take some kind of medication you hope will "fix" me and make me more socially suitable. You can prove me wrong by scheduling for radiation testing and paying for the private attorney, at least at the start.

Love, CAmeo

No comments: