Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mother Thinks I Sound "Sane" (Feb. 24, 2008)

RE: Read Last Blog and Pray For Me; Don't Worry, Everything Will Be Fine‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 2/24/08 9:45 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com

You know why it sounds sane? because I am sane. I cannot help if some things that actually ahppened SOUND "crazy" --it doesn't negate the fact that I am still sane. I have alreayd writren about the MOST crazy sounding stuff. Stopping NOW, doesn't put me "ahead". It leaves my blog with the last things I wrote sounding crazy. Thtat's the last impression people have of me. At this point, it's unavoidable. It's better to show I AM sane and that this was what my life was like then, and then what happened next. I'm sorry you don't understand, but it's too late for me to quit now. I can't quit while I'm "ahead" because I'm not ahead and already wrote the worst part. Now it's time to go to who I really am, and by writing consistently, about actual events, people get to realzie, "wow, she's normal...and her life was normal...until certain things happened...and THIS is why sh'es somewhat "paranoid" now, after all thee things happened, because people stalked and harassed her and did terrible things including defaming her, when she was innocent, and now this makes sense. It's PTSD. Not anything else."

I'm glad to hear the stuff about Oliver.

To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: Read Last Blog and Pray For Me; Don't Worry, Everything Will Be Fine
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 01:47:46 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

Okay, I just read the blog. For starters, you wern't held hostage in 2006...you have your year wrong. I will admit that this is the FIRST or at least one of the first pages that sounds 'sane'. That still does not change my advice; take the whole thing down. I know it's got to be headed towards the catholics and fbi and all the rest, and it will discredit you. I can honestly say, Cameo, that even I, and Dad, do not believe the Catholics are after you. Do they 'have it in for you'? yes...because you have made their lives he--. Not that they haven't harmed you, but we do not believe they are relentlessly pursuing you....or that 'catholics can't be trusted'. Now if you want to believe it, ok...but that IS part of what's making you look nuts to many, so just keep quiet about it. It's called paranoia. I don't believe you are 'schitzophrenic' but I do believe you are paranoid. Some paranoia is not a big deal...I mean, most of us are a bit paranoid about something. And I'm NOT saying that nothing you say has merit; but I AM saying that I think you've gone way oveboard on it. Your other issue is still an inability to get along with those who disagree with you and being unable to take advice or listen to others. But I'm digressing....I know you are just trying to do what you can to help your situation, but I whish you'd listened sooner and not written your blog in the first place; it is going to be your biggest enemy. It will not set you free; it will trap you in your own words.
Gotta get to bed. Night. Love, Mom


-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 8:51 pm
Subject: Read Last Blog and Pray For Me; Don't Worry, Everything Will Be Fine

Mom and Dad,

I'm telling the story of my life now. Don't worry, read my last post on my blog. It's going to be okay. People will get to know me and my background and find out how things led up to where they are now. I can write and it's my best defense at this point.

Love you. Pray God gives me the words to express myself and to make the right points and include the correct and most relevant facts. I am going to write, so just pray God and the Holy Spirit guide what I write, in telling my life story, and in an interesting way so people will want to read and will begin to know me and believe me. I trust and have faith that your prayers will be answered.

Love,

Cameo

No comments: