Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CPS Still Delayed On Vistitation (Feb. 25, 2008)

FW: visits‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 2/25/08 2:30 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Attachments: 1 attachment(s) Antivirus scanning by Trend Micro
image001.jpg (2.2 KB)
They don't want to see me and Oliver together again, or have anyone witness him "missing" me. They have separated us so long and delayed visitation to try to break the bond we have. If a monitor sees Oliver go back to Holly without crying for me when I leave, it's better for them. And the longer they make us wait to see eachother, they hope they accomplish this.

They don't CARE.

They would be HAPPY to see Oliver with Holly or some other family. they don't want to see him back with me because they think there are plenty of other families that are not single-mother families, that would give him a good home. aNd his age is in extremely high demand. And THEY have had PROBLEMS with me for a long time. The main supervisor, Russ, was hostile towards me from the very beginning.

See how Marie LIED to me below:
They're all a bunch of liars. They know how to talk with a pleasant tone, and say all the right things, and screw you in the process.


From: cameocares@live.com
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov
Subject: RE: visits
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:14:56 -0800

I talked to you at 11:30 or a little after and told you I had to make some phone calls to even see if I could get transportation this late of notice, to Bellingham. I said I would call you back after I made some calls, and asked if you were going to be at your desk for awhile. You said yes.

I also called the Red Lion, which does NOT have a business center/computer access, which you know I specifically requested, and it's the only hotel that doesn't, and YOU told me it was the only one you'd pay for because CPS/DSHS is "contracted" with it. I called Red Lion myself and the manager told me there is NO "contract" and I found out there are at least 2 other hotels that accept "government rate" at the same price of Red Lion or LESS, which HAVE computer access/business office. You lied to me, that you could only pay for Red Lion because of a "contract".

Both the Holiday Inn and the Coast Inn, accept government rate and have cheap rooms. I want to stay at either one of these hotels, or something cheaper, if you find it, that has a business center.

I am also open to taking a bus from Bellingham that leaves TOMORROW at 8:30 or so in the morning and arrives in Wenatchee at 12:45 p.m. If visitation can be scheduled for tomorrow and Thursday, I'll be able to do the back to back then. Since you were willing to put something back to back anyway, one day away shouldn't (seemingly) make a difference, and since the price of hotel rooms is the same for the state at Holiday Inn, Coast Inn, as Red Lion, it shouldn't make a difference if I prefer to stay at the Coast or Holiday. Coast is first choice, Holiday is second.

Let me know. I want to see my son and I wanted to see him TOMORROW morning and have been calling and sending emails about this and how you put it off so long from the time I first asked.

CAmeo


Subject: RE: visits
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:53:46 -0800
From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com

Cameo –



Since I have not heard from you and I have to be at training in 10 minutes, I am taking the bus voucher to the local bus station. They will wire it to the Bellingham terminal. If you choose to take the bus this afternoon, your bus is leaving at 1:25 p.m. today from the Bellingham terminal at 401 Harris St. Ste 225. Their telephone number is 360-733-5251. If you make other transportation arrangements, please let me know so I can cancel the ticket.



Thank you.



Have a great day!



Marie Scanlon

Social Worker III

Wenatchee DCFS

(509) 667-6142



From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 9:49 AM
To: Scanlon, Marie
Subject: RE: visits




Marie,

It's Monday. I've talked to my work supervisor and she is willing to allow me some flexibility for this week only. I need to have visitation outside of business hours next week.

I will take you up on your offer for hotel, and visitation back to back, but I need to be sure the hotel has internet service as I have full access where I'm at and will need to use it to keep in touch with some lawyers I'm talking to. I don't care what kind of hotel room I have, I'll take even a "cot", so-to-speak, and don't need continental breakfasts, and the works, necessarily, but DO need internet and won't be able to go to the library to use the internet in Wenatchee there because it's an hour minimum. Some of my work is also online, and I have to be able to keep in touch with my boss with what's going on over there, and with my parents, etc. Right now, I'm working out tons of fine details with many people, including mental health professionals, and I must have internet access.

I'll take Tuesday and Wednesday back to back for this week.

I would also appreciate it if you could pay for the bus to and from Wenatchee, and bus or other arranged transportation to get from the hotel to your offices.

I still want change of venue to Bellingham, but until I hire a private attorney, I'll do this thing for this week, in Wenatchee.

I need to have Ms. Godfrey contact me as she has not responded to my emails to her or given me information about what I was asking for earlier.

I also need to have any and all discovery that you have now, faxed to me over here, sometime today. You can call me here and let me know when you plan to send it and please confirm here by email that you got this message.

Thanks,

Cameo




Subject: visits
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:02:15 -0800
From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com

Cameo –



I hear you that it’s difficult to manage traveling and a job between dealing with our system. So let me help you.



I would really like to talk with you about your visits. They are currently set up for next Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 – 11:30 am. I might be able to change one of the days so they are back to back and you won’t have to stay in Wenatchee as long. I can help pay for a hotel even if you don’t have a place to stay. I need to talk to you to get this stuff straightened out and make sure that you can come and see your son. Your aunt will be bringing him to our office on Tuesday.



Visitations can be and sometimes are arranged in places other than my office. However, we usually work up to that. We almost always have initial visits here at our office. How quickly we change where they are depends on how the initial visits go.



I know you have requested a new worker and I believe my supervisor has talked with you about that in the past. She is also sending a letter to you to further clarify our process for that. As of right now, I am still the social worker and I will continue to attempt to work with you.



Please let me know when you have a lawyer set up and what their name and address is as I have Discovery that I need to send to them.



I will talk to you on Monday when I am back in the office.





Have a great day!



Marie Scanlon

Social Worker III

Wenatchee DCFS

(509) 667-6142

No comments: