Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Toy Train Going Off (Feb. 23, 2008)

RE: Ask Holly‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 2/23/08 2:31 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
I reread the email you sent, and the toy DID play music and it was said, "moved". it never moved for me, but it played, and always in the evening. I stand by what I said earlier. I've written tons of emails explaining why I feel the way I do and why I know it's in Oliver's best interest. You could help me by inquiring about testing for radiation for me. I'm going to research for custody lawyers who are experienced and GOOD, from the seattle and bellingham area. most likely, bellingham, bc i want change of venue. Change of venue is pretty much a given mom. they can't refuse when I LIVE and work over HERE and we MOVED from our Wenatchee residence. We were no longer living in wenatchee when they took him away. they probably don't even have to bring up prejudice, and could remove it simply because I'm living HERE. You have all these state employed people from WENATCHEE telling you otherwise and that it would be hard, and maybe Belanger, who, like I said, I had liked, but is super young and brand new to custody issues and works in a 2 person law office. I don't think he has enough experience for probably most cases AND I found out he's Canadian, not American, which, if I had problems with Canada...I don't think it would matter but you never know

To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: Ask Holly
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:50:06 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

I'll ask her, but from what I know it didn't move and didn't play music; just sort of made a bit of sound and it was in the evening.
And no, not any other toys.

As to delaying court...you do that at great risk because CPS can start terminating parental rights after 9 months and I'm not sure when they started "counting" from. You have NO GUARANTEE of a change of venue, either, and if you anger the judge, yu will definitely be predjudicing him against you...not good. If you do not get a change of venue, it would cost a FORTUNE for ANY attorney to be driving to Wenatchee to represent you in court. You say you flat out would not take medication? Does that mean even if an independent, qualified person diagnosed you with something that supposedly meds could help? And then again, they might diagnose you with nothing....but till you have that, you have nothing. CPS will INSIST on it and Belange said as much and said as much as that any judge will want it and there's no way you're going to get him back withOUT having at least SOMEONE do an evaluation. He said where you go from there depends on the outcome of that. Well, I've gotta get; errands to run.


-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:59 am
Subject: Ask Holly

Real quick, I wanted to know about the toy train going off. It may not seem important, but please ask Holly these questions for me: When did Holly first notice it playing music? I never saw it "move", it just played music on it's on. When did she first notice this happening and was it at a particular time? day or night? if she can remember? and is it still happening? Is this happening with any of the other toys?

Maybe it seems weird I'm asking, but it would clear up some things for me.

Thanks,

Cameo

No comments: