Thursday, December 25, 2008

Concerns About Lawyer (March 14, 2008)

the thing that bothered me was that beaty changed everything after talking to AG tomas caballero, who is also catholic. I had listed my problems with the catholic church and FBI in my response, and Bob edited it out. He did a lot of editing that would have helped the other side, including creating some admissions I didn't agree to:

Attorney and Hearing‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 3/14/08 2:42 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Mom,

I just found out Bob Beaty is Catholic. He is born and raised and his secretary just told me this. If he is Catholic, there is a major problem. I'll have to find out where he stands now, but most of the time they won't tell you.

I'm uncomfortable with this now. I looked over what he's done and it's not been that great, and there are errors and I don't think he's giving me the best advice. He claims he can't sign on and off and I called the Washington Bar and it IS possible to do this. His secretary is super supportive and can't believe what's going on--she's just regular christian.

I question how he's put things off so long, and is telling me, last minute, to go pro se. He also was trying to get more money for some things than what he agreed to initially. He also was asking for complete and total access to all my medical records and computer records. If he was being zealous, I'd say yes, but I'm starting to have second thoughts.

I also looked over his work on my response, and some of it is inaccurate. I think we need to get a letter from him and ask for another continuance. I know a judge won't like it, but I don't have a choice. AND, he was telling me, and wrote in his reply, for me to be appointed with a court representation or go pro se and neither is a good option.

I think there's a problem.

He doesn't even seem to get that this next hearing is for contested shelter care and not for fact finding. I don't know what this response is for, because if it's shelter care, I shouldn't have to respond to the allegations yet--and he should have more than just a declaration to back it up. He should have reviewed the discovery and collected evidence to support my answers and provide evidence.

Do me a favor and ask Kyle Flick if he knows a good Jewish lawyer over here or in the Seattle area.

Love,

Cameo

No comments: