Thursday, December 25, 2008

11th Request to State for Reservation (March 14, 2008)

Email to AG (state) in another request for reservation information:

FW: Email? Accomodations for Next Week‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 3/14/08 2:34 PM
To: tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov); beatylaw@aol.com; dicksiedael@aol.com
I am unable to get ahold of the CPS worker for my case. My emails to her are coming back as undeliverable, which hasn't happened in the past. I must have a way to document my attempts to contact CPS in written form and I'm unable to do this. I don't have accomodations in place for next week, AGAIN, and no one is getting back to me about it. They know I would have to catch a bus first thing Monday morning, and it is now Friday afternoon. This has been a constant pattern and there is no excuse for it; I do have proof I'm being lied to by CPS (see email below). I wouldn't write "other" people if I was able to communicate effectively with the person who is supposed to be in charge here. I start with Marie, always, and from there, I have to go up a chain...however, I tried to get ahold of her supervisor this morning too, Jennifer Godfrey, and she hasn't returned my call, and she knows too, that I don't have information about accomodations.

From: cameocares@live.com
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov; beatylaw@aol.com; dicksiedael@aol.com
Subject: Email? Accomodations for Next Week
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:29:21 -0700

Marie,

I've been trying to email you and it's not going through. I called you yesterday morning and left VM, asking about bus reservations and which hotel I'm staying at.

We had a long conversation about how you're trying to help and not holding things up, but again, I'm not getting information that I need before I come over there. You said last week that if I came for back to back visits you could put me at the Holiday Inn. You also said other people were holding you up and it was just CPS bureacracy and not you. However, I have a copy of the form I signed when I went to Holiday Lodge last week. It was dated and signed by Linda Corrick 3 days before I took the hotel room. So the approval was already in place and yet you didn't let me know ahead of time that it was approved, and where I was staying.

Please let me know what is going on. You know I would have to take a bus on Monday and this is Friday. I got the VM this morning that you are out of the office for the rest of this week but I hope you're checking your VM and email because you assured me you'd be getting back to me about accomodation details, and at this point, when I have proof CPS knows where I'm staying in advance and yet tells me they DIDN'T know, it's starting, once again, to firm up my belief that this entire case and the treatment of me is based on bad faith.

Cameo

No comments: