Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Describing Past Pain to Mother (Feb. 15, 2008)

Need Money and Guitar; Not Going Back to Wenatchee‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/15/08 4:56 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
I can't get to email that often. I have to use the library and it's limited time only. So I need to know what's going on and I need some money, basically, right now.

I will visit Oliver in Wenatchee. I will NOT move back there, under any circumstances and when I have Oliver back, I will not be living there. I know what was happening to me there, and it is impossible to hack onto a desktop the way someone was hacking, without microwave radiation which also explains the pain and suffering I and Oliver went through. It is not safe. I pissed some big people off and I'm not going through that again. The pain was worse than even the pain I had after my neck and knee surgeries and I thought I was going to die. I saw with my own eyes what was happening to Oliver and how he cried and was in pain too. I don't care if you don't believe me.

I'll do a mental evaluation, but only through this lawyer up here. I will cooperate with HIM, unless I find a better lawyer or find out he's not that great. I've been to tons of lawyers and half of them are intimidated by me and don't even seem to be half as smart as I am. THIS guy, at least, can hold his own. He's young and has energy and seems interested in my case. He's also savvy for living in a small town, having travelled and lived in both Canada and the US and formerly working in securities. If someone could intimidate the Wenatchee assholes, he could. He's qualified.

Anyway, I have change in my pocket and nothing else. I will prostitute myself before I go back to Wenatchee, and I've not done that in my life, nor have I exchanged "favors" in order to stay with people, which have usually been men. But I'm not going back there. I want Oliver up here.

I stopped by this place that wants to hire me for childcare and was told they are rreally excited about me and want to hire me. I have to interview further and pass a criminal background check and then I may be working as soon as Feb. 26th. I would be paid shortly thereafter, about $9-$11 an hour. Until then, I've no money for the bus, food, nothing. I don't even own a pair of jeans and have been wearing the same bra and underwear for over a week.

By the way, I want my guitar back, or a guitar in general, because I need someone to do to take my mind off of Oliver. I need to be able to play a guitar and Dad should understand that. At least a cheapo guitar and I don't have one.

Love,
Cameo

No comments: