Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No Psych Problems OR Seizures (Feb. 15, 2008)

For SOME STRANGE REASON, I wasn't having problems or seizures any longer. Sort of weird, since psuedo-seizures and psych problems get WORSE with stress, not better. Strange, because I had MORE stress after my son was taken from me, and yet all of the health problems for both me and my son began to slowly resolve. I had one normal period in Canada and then they just tapered away, and I passed an amount of body tissue when I was Canada's ER, where I had burning in my stomach:

RE: Need Money‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/15/08 1:37 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Mom,

I think I know who Paul Ellis is. But maybe it was Paul Elsner. He represented the City of Mt. Angel once from a firm in Portland. I would be careful whose advice you take and want you to talk to this attorney I spoke with over here. Everyone knows it's a bad move to go with court-represented attorneys because they are overloaded with casework, and don't have time to do effective and good work. The court reps in Wenatchee are all connected to the other lawyers and CPS and judges, and it's better to just get total change of venue with a totally different judge from out of the area, given the politics and how much I've already been involved with the court system over there, and the prejudice. My last court appointed rep told me to plead guilty to something I didn't do. They don't have time to fight for you and take the easy way out and make deals with theother side. I'm NOT doing that to Oliver. This lawyer I talked to over here is Ivy League educated and has done this kind of work before and knows what he's talking about. He also knows it is NOT in any child's best interest to have a court appointed rep, but especially not in MY case, because in my case it's so complicated. For example, he would even have to prove that while i may "sound" crazy, certain things really happened (wiht the FBI) and he knows someone who does mental evals that is excellent. He said you do NOT want to go along and "cooperate" with their mental health eval because they will always screw you. You have to have an independent one done FIRST. You MUST call him because he needs a retainer but he's willing to work with me and you guys and wants to help and believes he can. He also lives right here in town.

In the meantime, I want to visit Oliver and need money to make trips. I can get change of venue if I stay over here, but need to show Oliver needs me and that I want to be with him to visit too. If I just drop off the face of the earth, they will think there's no problem placing Oliver with someone else. I TOLD you and Dad, just this last time, that it would be TOO LATE to get an attorney after they took him away. Now you have a lawyer telling you the same thing. Despite what you may think I know or assume, I do know what I'm talking about and know that at this point, it's too late to go back. Now, to get him back, it will cost a lot. Someone will be paying through the nose.

2 year olds are highly adoptable and CPS knows that. If you're not willing to invest to fight for him, I will lose him forever. I am looking for a job and once got, anything I have will go to the lawyer or to reimburse you for the lawyer. I don't mind paying him directly for part of it once I start work. I have a tentative place to stay with someone I barely know, and I've had to hustle for that myself. I don't have a car and my car is in Canada, with my belongings (some of them). I have hair clippings from Oliver's hair in my car because I know if analyzed, they will tell a story. Something WAS going on and it wasn't just happening to ME but to HIM and I saw it with my own eyes.

I need to have some money wired over here to get me on a bus for visitation to see Oliver. It's already been a week and this is NOT in his best interest or healthy. I know he is feeling it now for sure.

I have NO money. If you don't understand this, I don't know what else to say. I barely have a place to live, and I'm looking for work to pay for a lawyer. I sat down and talked to this lawyer at length and clicked with him. But you need to talk to him to understand the dynamics of court appointed representation and the influecne of politics and prejudice in that town. I want the whole thing removed to over here.

Please:
1. Call W. Mark Belanger at 360-332-7000, fax: 360-332-6677, and email him at mark_belanger@verizon.net. He needs any and all court documents pertaining to this case to be faxed to his office.

2. Let me know if you can send me some money to take a bus to see Oliver and get back here. I have a pretty good chance of starting work within 2 weeks here.

Thanks.

Cameo


To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: Need Money
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:09:35 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

Cameo,
I talked with an attorney in Portland...Paul Ellis of Kivell & Howard. He says once they have your child, they are a formidible power to deal with and while you can always TRY to fight them, by far the best option is to work WITH them and have them WANTING to put the child back with you. He says you can try for change of venue, but even with that, the courts will be predisposed to CPS as 'the experts' rather than you. I explained your situation a bit, along with your fear of doing the mental eval, etc, etc. He just reiterrated that it gets scary once they actually HAVE taken the child away, and they can act to terminate parental rights in as little as 9 months, but usually if you are working with them and cooperating, they have an obligation to try to reunite him with his mother. He said judges WILL more or less 'take their side' as the experts. Says it's better to jump through their hoops than try to fight and outsmart them as its rare that you'll win and you'll just set them MORE AGAINST YOU. In other words, it's definitely a gamble and one you'd likely lose. So in view of that, I really feel ....and this attorney very strongly advised...that you should ask for the court appointed attorney to represent you and work with CPS. Fighting will only build their resistance unless you (remote chance) happen to win...but in working with them, they will make you go through a lot of hoops, but will try to reunite you with him. In view of that advice, we won't help with an attorney expense at this time. However, if you want to go visit Oliver, we might be willing to send you money or book you a greyhound bus ticket to go see him. I'd suggest, though, that if you don't want to live in Wenatchee, that you at least choose someplace closer to ther to live since it would be an ongoing expense for you to be taking regular bus trips to see him or appear in court, and we arent willing to continue with that expense. I do think it's great that you're trying to get a job, and that will certainly help your case, I would think. Also, if they want you to have the psychological evaluation(s), I would think you might be able to "negotiate" with them to have someone certified, licensed, or whatever, but from outside of the Wenatchee area. Again, too, Holly's pastor has worked with them and is also a licensed counselor, though I think it's in the realm of drug and alcohol (not sure). I do know that Holly has told him some of you and he would be more than willing to meet with you and probably to give advice and be an advocate if he can..;.so you might keep that in mind. He DOES deal with them and is familiar with the system.
Also, just a word of advice which you probably do not want, but I feel like I should tell you or I'd possibly regret it. I don't know WHY I searched for your blog yesterday, but I did and hadnt really been even expecting to see anything. however, of course there was new input from you. If you WANT to, can you remove any of that?
My understanding is the judge in Waterville recommended you not 'say anything' till you had legal counsel, and THAT is just saying it all for anyone to see, read, print, give, etc. Nothing wrong with the letter to Oliver, but the other is really NOT helping but instead could hurt your situation. I would think you're MUCH better to not have it out there. I know this has to be horribly difficult for you and for Oliver, as well. I can't even imagine what you both must have gone through when they first wretched him away from you at the store, etc. I soooo wish it had never happened and you could just go back in time a bit. However, what's done is done, so now what's necessary is to deal with it in the best way for the best outcome, which is to have you back with Oliver. Love, Mom Oh, and while I still personally just do not 'buy into' the idea of the radiation poisoning, I do wonder if there could be something else in the house, the orchard, or other that would have so affected your health? Maybe spray in the orchard? Mold in the house? Or some other toxins? Or lead paint/water? On the other hand I think Lejoy lived there for some time and was fine. Anyhow, the 'radiation' issue is certainly not the only issue, so I wouldn't belabor it. I'm just glad that you're feeling better now.
Love, Mom


----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 1:54 pm
Subject: Need Money

I'm looking for a job and have some interviews lined up but I need money. I had only $30 on me when I came over the border. Two people gave me money for a hotel for 2 nights, but I don't have anything except about $20 left. I had the motel owner of the place I was staying at kick me out and she wouldn't give me a reason but kept saying I should be in Wenatchee (what does it matter to her?) and that I needed to take a bus to Bellingham. She said she was worried about me and didn't feel comfortable having me at the hotel (I told her some of what was going on and I think it freaked her out). So anyway, it's Valentine's Day and I need a lawyer, and a place to stay, and money to come visit Oliver. I have nothing. If you can wire something to me, let me know. I'm in Blaine but won't be saying where I'm staying anymore. I really don't have a good place to stay but if I'm not getting any financial help at all from you guys, when I don't even have my car, after I've explained my plans, I don't know why I should let anyone know where I'm at. I'm not going to a homeless shelter. It would make it worse for my case. I need a reliable and normal place to stay until I start working. I'm not doing any kind of mental health evaluation unless I have a lawyer who is a private practice attorney, advising me to do it. But I want to see Oliver ASAP. It's no point calling Pamella if I don't even have a way to get there if she arranges a supervised visit. Oliver needs me now. I can feel it and I need to at least visit him and see how he's doing. I will be checking email whenever possible.

Cameo

No comments: