Wednesday, December 24, 2008

From Border Dump (February 13, 2008)

The next contact I had with family was after I had my son taken from me and was kicked across the border. I reached out for family support, for the very last time, to try to get a lawyer to get Oliver back:

Hearing‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 2/13/08 8:55 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com



Mom,

I need to have the court call me at 360-332-6035, room number 21. It is a hotel.

I wrote a long email and tried to send it but it was lost. I want legal representation prior to the hearing, and I have strong concerns about Holly's treatment of me and interference (last night she refused a call from me and used my attempt to call her for help getting off the border to lecture me and punish me). I was also told you and Dad would be supportive if anyone ever took Oliver and yet you've not offered any support at all, except to tell me to go to a homeless shelter.

I had no support before, which is why I was comfortable cutting ties and leaving. You've done the same--cut ties before, yourself. If this is going to be the same thing where you prefer to have the state deal with this rather than invest aqny of your own money to help, it will only confirm my opinion that I really do not have "family".

Finally, I was slandered and treated like a dog in Canada, because of what US officials were telling them about me. It wasn't my "blog" they used against me, as you claim and think. I saw a copy of the Willamette Week article on the top of the immigration officials' folder. They were using that defamatory article about me, to prove their case, and Washington authorities directed them to it. Also, I was defamed as having paranoid schitophrenia as if nothing ever happened to me and I imagine the assault by the FBI guys, and yet when I came back over tothe US, the first thing the U.S. gave me was a copy of a restraining order they put against ONE of the indifividuals I have claimed has sexually assaulted me. Not an FBI official, mind you, but another guy. So they pick and choose what they want other people to believe. They put that restraining order out AFTER I had left Canada, claiming rightfully that I cannot get protection in my own country from crime and other various things--and yet they've done NOTHING about the FBI individuals, Bujanda and GArza, and have buried my complaint and cast me off as mentally ill for their own cover.

If you are "helping" me, that help is going to come in a financial form at this point, because that is what would help and is what I need. It's your choice to NOT help me, but if you push me off onto a shelter or the state again, you will lose me and Oliver forever. I will regain custody and leave, and there is nothing to prevent this in the future. I have scads of email and proof that my own family cannot give accurate testimony about me or my state of mind, and that money has always come before me (family).

You know where to call me. I have less than $5. I am not the one who put myself in this "position" as I had a job offer in Canada which would have begun, with Oliver at my side, this Friday, and would have put money in my pocket. This was ruined because of politics, and because of the continued defamation I experience by "authorities" from my own lovely country, and now I am defamed in Canada as well. And they are using the Willamette Week article to make their cases, all around. I need a lawyer to sue for defamation for libel, to remove that article and collect damages. I have ample proof that the defamation from that article has harmed me and my reputation to the point that I cannot lead a normal life.

If you do not agree, there is nothing I can do.

Cameo
__________

No comments: