Friday, December 19, 2008

Early Plans to Leave Country (Oct. 5, 2006)

Flag this message
Re: this weekend??/
Thursday, October 5, 2006 2:29 PM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"char"
SEX AND VIBRATORS???!!!!!! I missed it!!! You are going to be mad--and I am so sad, but I can't come. Not only is my mother making her presence known on Friday, but I didn't get the money I had planned on having for this month so I am totally in the red. I mean, I don't have a cent to buy a bus ticket or even gas over here. THe last itme I got gas it was for $2. I am totally bummed I can't come, bc if I had the money I was supposed to get, I would be able to pack off after visting with my mom, if I booked, but I just can't now. I'd try to get my mom to go, but you can just imagine my mom at an ESP conference. haha! When I have more money, I promise to come visit. I'm so disgusted with things that have happened to me in this country that I'm ready to leave. Like, become a citizen of another country. But I'll make a pit stop in Spokane first if I do. Love you and will talk to you soon. Oh, and next time e-mail me at my other account (I check it far more often) "cgarrett@genext.net".

char wrote:

Hi, missed you today, I called you around 11 am and no one answered....If I can remember (or get a chance) I will try and call you again. Just wondering if you were still able to come up this weekend (you are still welcome!) I really hope you do......I was just rearranging the basement and was wondering if you were gonna be here....I hope so it would be so nice. I do scrapbook on Sundays with a couple of girls (like noon to 5 or 6) but I am sure you would like the gossip! Our hot topic this weekend was sex and vibrators hee hee.....yeah, grandma didn't come this weekend......We talk talk talk! I hope to hear from you soon.....Love Char

No comments: