Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Email to Scientist (Jan. 15, 2008)

I went to a scientist, but I accidentally wrote "espionage" when that's not the word I wanted. I meant computer hacking or whatever:

Espionage by Microwave Questions‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 1/15/08 8:54 PM
To: jjmbih@ieee.org
Dear Joseph,

I have some questions you may be able to answer. I am not a scientist, I'm a writer. However, I am led to ask for answers to questions about microwaves because of the problems I've been having since litigation with a particular powerful church began some years ago. Then, I knew someone was eavesdropping and able to obtain information but I didn't know how. Then I had odd computer problems. Finally, my health began to take a sudden turn for the worse, with symptoms that were without explanation (doctors couldn't find anything wrong except blood abnormalities): inexplicable bruises the size of golf balls and baseballs, severe fatigue, aching bones (feels like bone cancer), ulcers/blisters on gumline, bleeding gums, and pulsing pangs. In addition, recurring illness--chronic bronchitis, for example. Most noticeable is the very extreme fatigue. I lost my period and my hair begins falling out, yet my body hair stops growing. My bloodwork looked normal besides abnormally low glucose and alkaline phosphate.

I couldn't figure out the connection until I talked to a computer tech to ask how it was possible for someone to be hacking onto my computers before I was ever online. They were even able to get onto my desktops which had no WiFi or Bluetooth. He said it was bizarre and that the only possible way was through microwaves or radio frequency. He said it would have to be pretty powerful equipment, or sophisticated. My problems have been legal, political, and religious and have involved govenrment employees who also go this church.

When he told me the only way the hacking was possible I began to realize I had the health problems at the exact same time. And then I realized this has happened more than once, and that my son has been affected as well. My son no longer speaks, but he has no signs of being autistic. He went from being a talker to gibberish, during a particular time of attack on my and his health. He would scream and arch his back all the time and touch his head but I didn't know what was going on.

I would like to know what equipment, exactly, is out there, and who could buy it and how it is used. Has this ever happened to other people? This computer tech said someone would pick up a "pulse". I don't know what they'd use though. The other thing that was happening, is my son's battery operated toys were being played without anyone touching them. On specific dates. And sometimes one would play but not the other, and then reverse.

Thanks for your help,

Cameo

No comments: