Friday, December 19, 2008

Email With Carter (Aug. 17, 2006)

Flag this message
Re: Greetings
Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:35 PM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Sharon Carter"
Hi Sharon! I just saw the photos...they are great! Lexie is so cute! She looks pretty active and alert. Love the balloon one. And there you are too! You are exactly how I imagined. I absolutely love your frames. I have to get a new prescription next week. Anyway, you look really good. One of these days I'll find one of me and Oliver, I have one with the two of us, but I'm on a friend's computer and don't know where the files are...actually, I think I could forward an e-mail I sent to my mother with the photo. Hang on, I'll give it a try. THank you, too, for thinking of Oliver and wanting to send him a gift. I am afraid we're up a tree, and it's not the kind money grows on, right now, but I am full of good wishes for your daughter. I just got together with my cousin from Spokane--she lives in Medical Lake, wherever that is, which is close to work for her--she works at a mental health hospital somewhere over there--it's a gov. job. Anyway, I have entertained thoughts of moving but can't right now.
As for Oliver, he rolled over when he was one month old and never has since! He tries now, and he's been standing since he was one month, and by two months he could hold his head and stand without much support. The doc said he had the head control of a 4 mo. old. He seems pretty bright, and LOVES to talk. One of his favorite things to do is have conversations with mommy's undivided attention. Now how about Lexie?!!!! I see she's in a high chair eating solids! Have there been any special moments that you'd like to share? :) I hope I can write more later but unfortunately the library where I do most of the e-mailing (or, all of it) has changed their system to where it's "first come, first served" and there are about 8 chairs lined up for those in line to get one hour on the computer. It's almost impossible with Oliver, who has no regular schedule. I can't tell how many people are going to be in line and predict when Oliver will be napping. So, the computer thing isn't working out. When I can, I'll get online service, local probably.
Talk to you soon,
Cmaeo

Sharon Carter wrote:

wow! what a big boy!!! he already is bigger than lexie, and she just turned six months! she is almost 14 lbs. i've attached a few photos from this last weekend. we are just introducing food & she sat in a high chair for the first time on sunday. they grow so quickly!

i look forward to seeing photos of oliver--and i'll get the package mailed this week.

loree baird wrote:

Hi! I only have a minute bc I'm on someone else's computer but I still want to keep in touch! Oliver is now 15 lbs and 26 1/2 inches. Pretty big. 100th percentile for height.
He seems to be very happy and bright. He could use anything in 6-9 mo. size and he doesn't have any books and just a few toys. :) I'm going to try to send you photos of him.

Sharon Carter wrote:

Hi there Cameo! How are you and Oliver doing?

I feel awful that it is the middle of August and sitting next to me is a card & gift that i've had for 3 months but haven't mailed. at this point, i think i need to get something else b/c he might be too big!! is there anything you need/want?? let me know -- i want to mail you something this week.

how is he doing? isn't being a mother amazing? it is the most wonderful and challenging thing i can ever imagine. what are Oliver's most recent accomplishments?

how are YOU? are you adjusting ok? are you still living in the same place?

i miss being in touch & hope that you are doing well. look forward to hearing from you.


Sharon Carter
wife to Joe 6/20/04; mama to Alexandria Bess"Lexie Grace" 2/15/06
Trained Labor Companion for Moms
509.951.9945
__________________

No comments: