Friday, December 19, 2008

Oliver's Weight Loss--Vaccinations (Aug. 14, 2006)

Oliver's Great and I'm pooped
Monday, August 14, 2006 6:31 PM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
chrs1223@yahoo.com
Oliver was weighed in today and measured and he's in the 100th percentile for heighth and 60-75th or more for weight! His weight is leveling and he's been having diarrhea so we're keeping an eye on it. If his weight isn't commensurate next time, more investigation will be done. He's had this since his first immunizations at 2 months. He blew out an entire outfit at Walmart and I had to buy him a cheap alternative to go back out in. Yesterday he was awake from 4:30 a.m. (vVERY active!!!) to 8 p.m. at night with only 2 short naps. And the whole time he wants to play. SUPER active and talkative little bundle of joy. And today someone said he was a baby "full of joy". He loves people. Definitely an extrovert. But he has a very good attention span for books. I read him about 5 in a row the other night and he was focusing on them all.
ON the downside Christa, I have a "growth" of cells in my vagina--more later. Love you so much. Tell me more about the boys. Even if I can't write much. I love to print and read!!! ALove you!!!!! cameo

No comments: