Friday, December 19, 2008

TRYING with family (Aug. 10, 2006)

Flag this message
About Photos/Video of Oliver and Mom's Birthday
Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:31 AM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
dicksiedael@aol.com
Hi mom and dad,

Did you get the photos I sent of me and Oliver? Check the attachments in the last few e-mails that I sent. A friend took them for me. She also made a 8 minute video of him laughing and smiling and she's sending it to me when she has it downloaded and then I'm going to forward it to you. Do you think Oliver looks like anyone?
Isn't he cute?! :)
Love, Cameo
Also, Happy Birthday Mom. It's the first time I haven't forgotten, in a long time. I don't know how old you are though! How old ARE you today? I hope you have a wonderful day and a happy year. Love, Cameo

No comments: