Monday, December 15, 2008

Facts Fit Claim For RICO!!!! See Link For RICO....

The first words out of my mouth, looking at the RICO statutes again, were "SHIT!" and then "Oh my..."

I can totally use RICO, and it will cover TEN YEARS BACK!!!! I can join the Abbey lawyers and what they did, and the WW, and the Oregon officers, and the Washington crap as well.

I can use all of it, and it's not expired. I can also use several of the elements required!!! I have full factual basis for the claim, and grounds. My facts would meet all of the required elements.

This is seriously incredible. I am thinking this will be one big case, because I think many of these people acted together, and I know for a fact, several groups DID.

I need some lawyers though, to help me. If no one comes forward, I'll do it myself, but lawyer or no lawyer, I need money to do this.

Maybe people from other countries can support this case financially so I can hold the right people accountable, and then leave. If I can file under RICO, I don't know that I would want to leave yet.

Anyone interested, can look up the statutes about RICO on Cornell's wonderful website and link, which I hope those of you with more $ than me, can contribute to for their free service.

The RICO code is below:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00001961----000-.html

No comments: