Saturday, December 13, 2008

A One-Way Bus Ticket For RICO

I am just beginning the research, and need to get to a law library, or find someone who will allow me to use their Lexis Nexus (I prefer it, myself, to Westlaw)...but I THINK I may be able to file something in federal court, over here.

Hmmm. Will I be required to pay for their "one way bus ticket" to Washington D.C.?

These are certainly things to consider. Hmmm.

Get a load on fanny! oh, ooops. take a load off fanny.

Here's something about a father who filed pro se, a RICO claim. What I like, is his quote (which I include) that speaks to the plutocracy we're in, and the state of the current justice system. here's the link: http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/16665:

the father refiled the suit under a second amended complaint and included Racketeering charges under RICO against the state of Oregon and various law enforcement agencies including the Oregon Department of Justice, Lane County Sheriffs, Eugene Police Department, and more than two dozen other defendants named in the suit. Unfortunately, the clerk sent the refiled suit back claiming the case was now under appeal.

The United States Attorney’s Office may be investigating the State of Oregon but would not confirm or deny the information. The FBI, which usually investigates cases under RICO does not comment on any cases it may or may not be reviewing.

In the second filing, the Plaintiff, if he can prove on the merits that there is any factual basis to his allegations, would be entitled to triple damages or $9 billion under RICO.

If such an award were made by a Jury, it would bankrupt the state of Oregon and cause a ripple effect through the legal establishment setting a precedent allowing public citizens to excercise their civil rights in collecting damages against state run government agencies acting under the color of law in administering unfair and unconstitutional administrative procedures not protected by the Constitution.

I’m not sure I’m competent enough to proceed with a case of this magnitude and it is unfortunate that in America, the cost of effectively pursuing justice in such individual civil matters has become so inflated that it may not be long before only billionaires will be able to afford to hire attorneys when they are wronged by such massive fraud and corruption rampant in our society,” said the father in a confidential interview.
********************************

I was thinking I would file under something like Section 1983, but I'm going to look into RICCO again, and see if any of the facts fit any of the statutes or qualifications.

Who could I potentially name? The Washington State Police, AG offices/employees, CPS, Social Services (collectively known as "the department" or "state"). If necessary, could throw in some Wenatchee meds, but I think I'd save that for medical malpractice. oh heeeeyyy! you're right! the Wenatchee jail too! and the lovely judges who did the worst...

But I have to make this clean, and concise for it's purpose. So what is my primary objective? with regard to my case with my son, to prove my civil rights were violated through the "joint efforts" of the following...

I'm going to look up RICO.

I could actually sue for a couple of things under this, it appears. I'll have to look further. My case would be like a reverse RICO, for retaliation against me BY law enforcement and judges,where it's traditionally used against those who gang up against the officers, not the other way around.

No comments: